Any gimbal builders on here?

My first solo has this 3D gimbal mounted, its screwed to the gimbal bay "door" and I compressed the dampers with zip ties It works great very steady I custom made a flat HDMI cable for less vibration on gimbal.View attachment 7270
View attachment 7271

Its based off of a Storm32 controller 76 dollars shipped!

I really have never tried smart shots per se but I do have Tilt control on channel 6 (The Paddle) I'm going to try out some smart shots and report back. The PID's were really simple to setup for my Sony AS100V using OlliW's program for PC. This Gimbal is a Gopro style variant so I clocked it 90 degrees the tilt is actually the roll...

Can you explain how you wired up your gimbal? I'm trying to wire an aftermarket gimbal to mine and just want to make sure I wire it right and don't fry something. Thanks for any advice.

My first solo has this 3D gimbal mounted, its screwed to the gimbal bay "door" and I compressed the dampers with zip ties It works great very steady I custom made a flat HDMI cable for less vibration on gimbal.View attachment 7270
View attachment 7271

Its based off of a Storm32 controller 76 dollars shipped!

I really have never tried smart shots per se but I do have Tilt control on channel 6 (The Paddle) I'm going to try out some smart shots and report back. The PID's were really simple to setup for my Sony AS100V using OlliW's program for PC. This Gimbal is a Gopro style variant so I clocked it 90 degrees the tilt is actually the roll...
Scratch that, I didn't read down far enough, my bad. Thanks for the wiring diagram.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40