Any Canadian retailers of FPVLR

Reaction score
Hello, i am interested in getting the range extender for solo. issue is that our dollar is in the toilet and they want 50usd in shipping to get to toronto. Are there any retailers in canada or anyone who has two or something? haha. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Thanks everyone.

Trevor.

Hello, i am interested in getting the range extender for solo. issue is that our dollar is in the toilet and they want 50usd in shipping to get to toronto. Are there any retailers in canada or anyone who has two or something? haha. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Thanks everyone.

Trevor.
Try DronesPlus in Toronto. Ask for Bader or Antonio.

Reactions: Trevor
Same here. Would love one but with the low Canadian dollar it'd be $180 + shipping. ouch!

Reactions: Maddog
Same here. Would love one but with the low Canadian dollar it'd be $180 + shipping. ouch!
Thanks for mentioning that- most of us in the U.S. aren't aware of or don't think of the issue with the Canadian dollar.

Reactions: Trevor
Any update on this? Or where the best US option would be?
Looks like biting the bullet on exchange and customs is the only option now.

Any update on this? Or where the best US option would be?
Looks like biting the bullet on exchange and customs is the only option now.
I've never mailed anything outside the U.S. What kind of fees, etc. get tacked on when shipping to Canada?

I've never mailed anything outside the U.S. What kind of fees, etc. get tacked on when shipping to Canada?

It depends on what is being sent, what the seller marks on the bill is being sent and the shipment provider.
Sometimes it arrives no extra fees (besides loss of exchange), other times you get a bill a month later.

If you ever do send anything to Canada stay away from UPS they are the worst.

Reactions: Maddog
It depends on what is being sent, what the seller marks on the bill is being sent and the shipment provider.
Sometimes it arrives no extra fees (besides loss of exchange), other times you get a bill a month later.

If you ever do send anything to Canada stay away from UPS they are the worst.
More complex than I thought- thanks for the info!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado