Analysing Pinout of SODA sensefly camera

Reaction score
Hello,
I own an Ebee mapping wing from Sensefly, equipped with SODA camera (20mp 1inch sensor in a Gopro format).

I dream of using my SODA on one of my Solos, in the orginal modified gimbal, but I can't obtain form sensefly the pinout of the cam, as I need to know wich pins are used for triggering.

Has any one the knowledge of USB signal analyse to give a method to discover it? I could analyse the signal from Ebee when I manually trigger it, but I don't have the skills to do that...

Thank you,
Julien

Ok.... I found that the power input is a classical one, pin1= VCC 5V, pin5= GND.
Now i need to know what type of signal I have to input to trigger on 2, 3 or 4rth pin.
Any help? I tried grounding each, and no response from cam.

Reactions: Arny58
Itt is unlikely to be that simple if it is a USB connection. You might try Wireshark in USB capture mode...

Thank you, that was just the kind of advice I expected!
I keep you in touch after testing it...

Finally the wireshark is a bit too complex for me... And the Ebee look for the camera before sending the signals, so no camera, no signal...
However, I had a new information from a Sensefly's developper: it works with PTP protocol.
So anyone knows if ther is a standard method to make it works, and with wich cable?
Thank you,
Julien

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc