Alarm on my solo don't stop until turn device off

I bought a 2nd hand solo (part of a "crashed" bundle) and one of the solo's wouldn't stop beeping when it was powered on. Even after a reset it would still beep. Turned out that the GPS was disconnected. Plugged it back in, no more beeps.

Reactions: MMCQuadFlyer
I bought a 2nd hand solo (part of a "crashed" bundle) and one of the solo's wouldn't stop beeping when it was powered on. Even after a reset it would still beep. Turned out that the GPS was disconnected. Plugged it back in, no more beeps.

I also bought a 2nd hand Solo and it beeped, also found that the GPS was disconnected. Check the connections to the GPS.

Some guidance can be found here (Loading Firmware onto the flight controller — Copter documentation). You do this with the Solo powered off, and just the pixhawk plugged in by USB. Just follow the prompts. If it asks you if this is linux board, the answer is no.

Since I don't know what state it is in, I suggest installing ArduPlane. That will wipe out the pixhawk completely of whatever was messed up on it before. Once that is loaded, unplug it from the USB and power the Solo up. Try pairing and connecting. Then run through the whole update process through the 3DR app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986