Afraid of a flyaway

I think that you're thinking of $400 not being that much and everybody can just go smack down all that money, plus like $300 for a GoPro. And I know that many people don't live in Alaska, but I only know one other person with a drone, so I think this is a bit of an overreaction.
I think you're reading my post backwards... I was praising Solo and its operators, not forecasting doom.

My #3 SOLO which I brought home from Best Buy today came with the gimbal, extra battery, and an extra set of props for $299. Can't beat that deal, least for now. LOL

Ok. So as long as you preset either A or B as instant manual mode the copter will be fine? I've read a lot that people do that and get no response when they press it during a flyaway.
flying manual means you have the control. If you don't know how to fly, that means instant disaster when you switch to manual.

Reactions: SARDG
flying manual means you have the control. If you don't know how to fly, that means instant disaster when you switch to manual.
Exactly!
Is important that new unskilled pilots understand that in regards to flying fully manual, if you do so (purposefully or otherwise) you're going to crash instantaneously.
There's really no question about it. Your pretty little Solo will become an ugly pile of junk.
This can be hard to believe by new pilots used to the nature of stabilized and guided flight. "How much difference can there be?" I hear them asking,
A lot.
Best answer is to learn to fly. Really fly fly. No aids or assists, No GPS. No gyros.
Fly.

Reactions: Jubalr and SARDG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado