3rd flight 3rd loss of control

Reaction score
Anyone else having GPS signal loss on version 1.05? I lose GPS every time I get anywhere near a tree. Most occasions it will just throw my into manual mode, but on 3 occasions the solo has locked up in a slight left and forward bank and I have no control. The 3rd time it finally hit some bushes and crashed with no damage. I can get solid GPS locks on ublox 7N and M8N with out any problems on quadcopters I have built. So far I am blown away by the quality of the video link. It has been perfect, but the GPS is making think the Solo is only good in open fields.

I lost GPS signal in the backyard and it decided to trim some trees and land upside down, burned #2 pod. Just got in the mail today also. Looks like my venture is over for a bit!

Anyone else having GPS signal loss on version 1.05? I lose GPS every time I get anywhere near a tree. Most occasions it will just throw my into manual mode, but on 3 occasions the solo has locked up in a slight left and forward bank and I have no control. The 3rd time it finally hit some bushes and crashed with no damage. I can get solid GPS locks on ublox 7N and M8N with out any problems on quadcopters I have built. So far I am blown away by the quality of the video link. It has been perfect, but the GPS is making think the Solo is only good in open fields.
Similar scenario happened to me, but my lockup angle was not slight. It was end over end. Check log files for spontaneous ALT HOLD. That will confirm GPS problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado