3DR

Reaction score
Hi there must be users who had issues connecting the 3dr solo for update here?? ow did you get overissue , is there a shop in perth AUSTRALIA happy to pay to get this thing working. been here for many hrs trying to sort out need a leg up.

Hi there must be users who had issues connecting the 3dr solo for update here?? ow did you get overissue , is there a shop in perth AUSTRALIA happy to pay to get this thing working. been here for many hrs trying to sort out need a leg up.
Use Solex app to install Open Solo 4.0. Follow instructions found in this forum.

Reactions: makatanav
Use Solex app to install Open Solo 4.0. Follow instructions found in this forum.
I searched for solex app was not aware even its android app, so paid and downloaded side pilot,for i phone but am no better off , still cannot do a firmware update. Now the latest advice is to buy another phone older to update with a samsung, just a bit worried i'm throwing good money after bad no guarantee that will work either. Plus im guessing anothe 20 bucks for the other app? Not sure what to do, only want tis thing to fly out fishing baits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44