3DR Warehouse Dispatch Time

Reaction score
Yesterday I purchased from the 3DR website a tablet sunshade and spare gimbal dampeners.

Emailed 3DR with a query regarding the shipping address on the confirmation email that did not display the company field I input data into on the website. Anyways I asked when the items will ship and was told that normally stuff does not leave 3DR for 3-5 business days, WTF. That is BS.

Who is running that warehouse? Unacceptable! 3-5 business days before it leaves, I could be dead by then!

I'm happy to wear 3-5 business days before I receive it but not 3-5 business days before it leaves the warehouse.

Any 3DR employees on here that can confirm this is procedure?

Just as a point of reference, I placed an order on Monday (2/8) a little after noon, paid the extra for Fedex 2nd day delivery. 3DR shipped the package out Tuesday (2/9) and it arrived Thursday (2/11) in Florida this week via Fedex. This was for an in-stock order of the barebones solo copter w/o props, batteries, etc.

Now I have been told by 3DR that my address is invalid because it's a business address. Again WTF?

Can't ship to a business address that is ridiculous. What if I bought if for my business?

So now I've just spent 26mins on the phone trying to sort out this mess.

Anyway have now changed it to a residential address. Still being told it will take 3-5 days to verify my order and address, again this is totally unacceptable. Who is running operations at that place? They really could be doing things a lot better.

@Vu.3DR is there anything you could please do to please review this and expedite my order.

Just as a point of reference, I placed an order on Monday (2/8) a little after noon, paid the extra for Fedex 2nd day delivery. 3DR shipped the package out Tuesday (2/9) and it arrived Thursday (2/11) in Florida this week via Fedex. This was for an in-stock order of the barebones solo copter w/o props, batteries, etc.

I was told I do have the option to send via FedEx two day service for a whopping $58. That is for a sunshade and gimbal dampeners which can't weigh anymore than 1kg.

Looks like 3DR won't include the weigh of products on the store pages so we can't work out that we are being ripped of for freight.

I was told I do have the option to send via FedEx two day service for a whopping $58. That is for a sunshade and gimbal dampeners which can't weigh anymore than 1kg.

Looks like 3DR won't include the weigh of products on the store pages so we can't work out that we are being ripped of for freight.
Feeling a bit entitled are we? Show some patience, what makes you feel you are more important than anybody else. Get over it, and yourself, and wait like the rest of us. Have a nice day.

I'm happy to wait inline but waiting 3-5 days to verify an order? I have never in all the online transactions I've made been told to wait 3-5days to verify my order. Do they not have enough staff over there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered some spare motors and shell and other spare parts back on Dec. 31st from 3DR. Order was shipped same day...amazing considering it was New Years Eve. UPS ground shipping was reasonable and it arrived 3 days later.

I have been quite pleased with service and Tech support from 3DR!!!

When I previously had to deal with DJI regarding my Phantom, I typically had to wait at least an hour on hold and repairs were a 4 week turnaround.

I have been flying 2 Solo's since July and have had no problems with either one. My only phone calls to 3DR (usually a live person answers within 4 minutes) have been for clarification of info not explained in the manuals.

Happy camper here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado