3DR solo will not pair with controller

Ok. I’ve been working on mine for about two hours. First thing I did was try to do a factory reset on the controller and drone. First thing though was I deleted my 3DR app and reinstalled it. That went fine. Then I updated the app. I also cleared the cache on my iPad mini four.
Then I tried to do an update on my solo and controller. This is what it did; the controller seemed to reset just fine. But when it said “to continue press A” I pressed A and nothing happened. It finally said “Waiting on Solo”
At the same time I did a factory reset on Solo. I pressed the pairing button and held it while powering on solo. The orange light started to flicker and the lights all went green. Then in a minute the light went to green in the front and red in the back and nothing else ever happened.
It made no noise, the lights didn’t flash just nothing. Any thoughts?? Need an expert

Ok. I’ve been working on mine for about two hours. First thing I did was try to do a factory reset on the controller and drone. First thing though was I deleted my 3DR app and reinstalled it. That went fine. Then I updated the app. I also cleared the cache on my iPad mini four.
Then I tried to do an update on my solo and controller. This is what it did; the controller seemed to reset just fine. But when it said “to continue press A” I pressed A and nothing happened. It finally said “Waiting on Solo”
At the same time I did a factory reset on Solo. I pressed the pairing button and held it while powering on solo. The orange light started to flicker and the lights all went green. Then in a minute the light went to green in the front and red in the back and nothing else ever happened.
It made no noise, the lights didn’t flash just nothing. Any thoughts?? Need an expert
Also the controller just says “Waiting On Solo”
Come on Pedals2Paddles tell me what to do. Please?

Trying turning the solo off then back off again it might start up the reset again I have read u have to cycle the drone sometimes

Have u tried pressing the pair button again and does the orange light blink slo whole the drone is on?

Thanks I’ll give it a try and get right
Back to you.
Ok. I turned the drone on and off three times then tried to do a factory reset. I held the pairing button down and hit the power button. The orange light began blinking rapidly all the lights turned green then went to green in the front and red in the back. Controller says Waiting for Solo and the app says looking for Solo and vehicle not detected. So I tried to pair it by holding down the pairing button for 3 sec. but nothing.
Should I take out the sd card again?? Done that in the controller as well as the solo

Have u tried pressing the pair button again and does the orange light blink slo whole the drone is on?
Yes. Pressed the pairing button for three seconds and the orange light is blinking slow but nothing else happens. I have WiFi from the controller but not from Solo

Also try holding the pair button a little longer while it’s on and see what happens

Any luck Ralph?
I have two sd cards that are identical. I looked at both of them on the computer. I e put one in the solo and I’m putting the other in the controller. I’ve tried to do a factory reset on the solo but still nothing

What u mean identical they need to be two new ones and install the the image files then do the factory reset. Does that help?

What u mean identical they need to be two new ones and install the the image files then do the factory reset. Does that help?

. I thought since I had two old solos I could take the sd cards out and look at them on the computer to make sure they had the same files and that they were the same size and then install them into the controller and solo. Would that work?

. I thought since I had two old solos I could take the sd cards out and look at them on the computer to make sure they had the same files and that they were the same size and then install them into the controller and solo. Would that work?
If not I will go and get some new sd cards tomorrow and give it a try again ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000