3DR SOLO sale

I just saw that price this morning too. It shows in the paper ad that comes out weekly. You can see the paper ad on-line too. Prices in effect starting Jan 1.

I just saw that price this morning too. It shows in the paper ad that comes out weekly. You can see the paper ad on-line too. Prices in effect starting Jan 1.
Can't seem to find next weeks ad online. Can you point me in the right direction please (URL)? Thanks

Sorry my mistake, they only display the current weekly ad on their website. I got a paper copy of next weeks ad in my newspaper this morning. It shows the 299 Solo bundle which starts on Jan 1. It does have the same SKU number as the solo on website which is currently 499, so I assume 299 sale will be both on-line and in-store.

Sorry my mistake, they only display the current weekly ad on their website. I got a paper copy of next weeks ad in my newspaper this morning. It shows the 299 Solo bundle which starts on Jan 1. It does have the same SKU number as the solo on website which is currently 499, so I assume 299 sale will be both on-line and in-store.
Thanks for the update. Will be looking in my Sunday paper. Looks like another purchase.

85eeb93fbb5a19f9a89dbb7c9ad01730.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nickoftime909
Does it say the Galaxy Tab S2 is going to be on sale? Would definitely be interested in that as my go to tablet.

I had 4 sets in my cart, dropped it to two and it went through
most likely my last solo related buy, sort of sad actually
But with two solos including my original
6 Batteries, 3 charges and 3 gimbals I think it will last until I am sick of it

I just bought 4 sets of props, it went through but I got a .03 cent refund.

I didn't realize everything else was going back to "full price" today. The store by me had loads of props for $3.99, gimbals for $39.99 and the Solo backpack for $39.99 yesterday. I thought an even better sale was starting today- not.:(

I didn't realize everything else was going back to "full price" today. The store by me had loads of props for $3.99, gimbals for $39.99 and the Solo backpack for $39.99 yesterday. I thought an even better sale was starting today- not.:(

Don't fret, I'm sure they'll be on sale again next week.

I still can't believe they cost $400 at one point.
Right. Last year at this time $175.00 was considered a pretty good deal for the gimbal. When the bundle package first sale price at $599.00 hit, I got it and was lucky enough to sell the controller for $150 (when others were telling me to ask for more), and $100 for gimbal. I already had spares.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig