3DR Solo package w/extras for sale (3 Solo's) - Price Drop!

Reaction score
After going all in on the Solo platform a few years back and capturing some amazing footage in some interesting places I'm finding it time to thin the heard down a bit. Equipment is in excellent shape and fully functional. The sale will include everything you see in the photos. Detailed list is below.

1. Solo Quadcopter
    1. OPEN SOLO 3.x firmware
    2. Upgraded mRO GPS with new shielding (gets a lock quickly in my area)
    3. Tarot style 2 axis gimbal (functional tilt) with 3d printed adapter (install is clean please see pics) - The transmitter will flash a warning to the effect of "Solo Gimbal not Found" but it works just fine. I also sourced the factory 3DR wiring connector so it's plug and play and removed and a factory gimbal installed if desired
    4. Lightweight HDMI ribbon cable to eliminate vibrations (will include a new/spare cable)
  2. (2) Extra Complete Solos. Bought them a few years back from a gentleman that was buying up the returns at Best Buy. One is completely as it was sent (still has stickers on motors) and the other had the ribbon cable severed from the main board while trying to disassemble so i just collected everything up for parts. Suppose it could also be repaired.
  3. (5) Batteries with low cycle times w/battery charger
  4. Controller w/charger
  5. Yi 1080P action cam (no SD card) can be used for the live video feed as well as recorded video
  6. 3DR Solo Backpack (like new)
  7. (2) full sets of Master Airscrew props
  8. (8) extra landing gear new in box
  9. Pair of Alpha Antennas for Transmitter
  10. Extra 3DR phone holder with a 3d printed extension to accommodate a 10 inch tablet
Now $375.00 shipped in the CONT US. Paypal preferred, but would consider a USPS money order. Please feel free to PM me with questions or additional photos (or even a video) of something.

spread_far.jpg

backpack_full.jpg

spare_both.jpg

Thank you 3DRPilots!

Attachments

• all from top.jpg
    all from top.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
After going all in on the Solo platform a few years back and capturing some amazing footage in some interesting places I'm finding it time to thin the heard down a bit. Equipment is in excellent shape and fully functional. The sale will include everything you see in the photos. Detailed list is below.

1. Solo Quadcopter
    1. OPEN SOLO 3.x firmware
    2. Upgraded mRO GPS with new shielding (gets a lock quickly in my area)
    3. Tarot style 2 axis gimbal (functional tilt) with 3d printed adapter (install is clean please see pics) - The transmitter will flash a warning to the effect of "Solo Gimbal not Found" but it works just fine. I also sourced the factory 3DR wiring connector so it's plug and play and removed and a factory gimbal installed if desired
    4. Lightweight HDMI ribbon cable to eliminate vibrations (will include a new/spare cable)
  2. (2) Extra Complete Solos. Bought them a few years back from a gentleman that was buying up the returns at Best Buy. One is completely as it was sent (still has stickers on motors) and the other had the ribbon cable severed from the main board while trying to disassemble so i just collected everything up for parts. Suppose it could also be repaired.
  3. (5) Batteries with low cycle times w/battery charger
  4. Controller w/charger
  5. Yi 1080P action cam (no SD card) can be used for the live video feed as well as recorded video
  6. 3DR Solo Backpack (like new)
  7. (2) full sets of Master Airscrew props
  8. (8) extra landing gear new in box
  9. Pair of Alpha Antennas for Transmitter
  10. Extra 3DR phone holder with a 3d printed extension to accommodate a 10 inch tablet
$425.00 shipped in the CONT US. Paypal preferred, but would consider a USPS money order. Please feel free to PM me with questions or additional photos (or even a video) of something.

View attachment 10461

View attachment 10463

View attachment 10464

Thank you 3DRPilots!

Interested!!!

Hi, will you consider to dell thé 2 axis gimbal separatel and shop it to France ? Do you have détaillés photos of this mount ? Thanks. Bernard

Hi, will you consider to dell thé 2 axis gimbal separatel and shop it to France ? Do you have détaillés photos of this mount ? Thanks. Bernard
Hi Bernard,

I'd like to keep it as a complete package for now. I have an .stl file of the gimbal mount I can happily send you if you wanted to print your own.

Can also send you a link to the gimbal I used if you were wanting to try and replicate, I think it was approx $30 US dollars on ebay.

Thanks for fast reply,
I would be happy to receive your stl files and links toward your gimbal. I would also be happy to have your information related to wiring and setup you use
MAny thanks again.
Bernard

Thanks for fast reply,
I would be happy to receive your stl files and links toward your gimbal. I would also be happy to have your information related to wiring and setup you use
MAny thanks again.
Bernard

Not sure of the policy here around linking to products and file attachments, but I sent you a PM with my e-mail address. Send me an e-mail i'll give you the .STL i used to print the mount and some links i referenced.

Hi Bernard,

I'd like to keep it as a complete package for now. I have an .stl file of the gimbal mount I can happily send you if you wanted to print your own.

Can also send you a link to the gimbal I used if you were wanting to try and replicate, I think it was approx $30 US dollars on ebay.

I would be interested in the gimbal and how you did it up?

Best

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo