WB1

Reaction score
Hello,

I have many 3DR Solo accessories for sale. I purchased insurance for my Solo upon purchase from Amazon.com in May 2017. I was having FPV live video feed issues with Solo so I sent it in for repairs. The decision was to refund the purchase price of the drone. I had purchased many accessories for the Solo. All of the accessories have been purchased very recently, and have seen very little use. I still have the original packaging for most of the accessories.

Accessories include:

3 Genuine 3DR Solo batteries, charged approx. 7-12 times, apart from charge cycles appear like-new. $ 40 each
Genuine 3DR Solo Backpack. Like-new, never used. $ 65
Genuine FPVLR antrenna purchased from dronenerds.com used 1hr, like-new $ 110
Alfa range extending antenna purchased from Amazon.com, like-new $16
Relish3D Leg Extenders and Leg Sliders. Used 20-25 flights, very good condition.$45(both)
Genuine 3DR remote control battery, charged approx 10 times $ 8
Snake River Prototyping BlurFix Circular Polarizing Filter for Hero 4S, like-new. $25
Snake river Prototyping BlurFix ND8/CP filter for Hero 4S, used once. $ 45
3 sets (12) Master Airscrew upgrade propellers, brand new, never used. $15each(1 sold)
1 set Master Airscrew upgrade propellers. Used, good condition. $ 7(sold)
1 genuine 3DR phone hood, like-new. $15
Items can ship from Canada if desired.

I will update this post with photos asap. Thank you for your interest.

3DR Parts small-6.jpg 3DR Parts small-7.jpg 3DR Pilots parts small-1.jpg 3DR Pilots parts small-2.jpg 3DR Pilots parts small-3.jpg 3DR Pilots parts small-4.jpg 3DR Pilots parts small-5.jpg

Last edited:
No gimbal, sorry. Gimbal was on Solo, sent in with RC (batts. removed).

I have tried to update and add photos to this post, but am unable to save changes. I have contacted admin, hopefully I can update with photos soon.

Longshot...

Is the backpack still available?
If so pm me the details of how you would like to arrange payment.

Thanks

Admins. Can you please remove this thread?
A. It is in the wrong section (discussion vs. Classifieds)

B. As you can see, he keeps bumping it to the top, junking up the stuff people actually want to read.

Sorry WB1, but your prices are too high, that is why you aren't getting much traction. Also, you are posting and bumping (way too much) in a section not meant for sales. Try the "classifieds" thread. Thanks!

I apologize, I did not realize I posted in the wrong section. I will re-post in the right section.
Thanks.

Hello,

I have many 3DR Solo accessories for sale. I purchased insurance for my Solo upon purchase from Amazon.com in May 2017. I was having FPV live video feed issues with Solo so I sent it in for repairs. The decision was to refund the purchase price of the drone. I had purchased many accessories for the Solo. All of the accessories have been purchased very recently, and have seen very little use. I still have the original packaging for most of the accessories.

Accessories include:

3 Genuine 3DR Solo batteries, charged approx. 7-12 times, apart from charge cycles appear like-new. $ 40 each
Relish3D Leg Extenders and Leg Sliders. Used 20-25 flights, very good condition.$45(both)
Snake River Prototyping BlurFix Circular Polarizing Filter for Hero 4S, like-new. $25
3 sets (12) Master Airscrew upgrade propellers, brand new, never used. $15each(1 sold)

View attachment 7076 View attachment 7077 View attachment 7026 View attachment 7027 View attachment 7028 View attachment 7029 View attachment 7030
Hi I'm interested m the bak
Hello,

Accessories include:

View attachment 7076 View attachment 7077 View attachment 7026 View attachment 7027 View attachment 7028 View attachment 7029 View attachment 7030
Hi. Interested in the backpack. Do you still have it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc