3DR Solo - Green Cube, HERE GPS, mRO GPS (Blended), GP4 Black Peau 3.37mm lens

Reaction score
Never fly anymore, so time to sell.

-Green Cube
-HERE GPS
-mRo GPS (soldered to Serial2 for blended GPS)
-Gimbal that is balanced
-GoPro Hero4 with Peau 3.37mm lens
-Datacable mod
-Maddogs LED Brite-Lite
-PolarPro front lights
-ND8 and ND16 filters
-Alfa antenna's
-Bigger transmitter battery (can't remember actual size)
-Backpack that is modded to fit HERE
-6 batteries of varying 2015 quality

Possibly missing something, but that's most of what it has. Only blemish is the HERE is a little scratched up and had to resolder some wires. I flipped my other Solo with this HERE on it and it got a little beat up. Still works perfect, while in blended GPS mode with mRo.

$750 for all of it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Video with lights.

Attachments

• 8D6260DD-19E5-408D-B753-48D018007735.JPG
    8D6260DD-19E5-408D-B753-48D018007735.JPG
    834.5 KB · Views: 50
Will probably just end up parting out. Let me know if you need anything and I will come up with a price.

Green Cube - $150
Brite Lite - $50 w/PolarPro front light (soldered on)
Gimbal - $200 (used but original packaging)
GP4 Black w/ Peau 3.37mm lens $250
HERE - $50 (little scratched on top and mast broke, but it's fixed and works fine)

Attachments

• IMG_1078.JPG
    IMG_1078.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 51
GoPro comes with charger and 2nd battery. There is a tiny ding in body, but doesn't effect GoPro. Attached is example video I did with it.

Attachments

• IMG_1079.JPG
    IMG_1079.JPG
    587.8 KB · Views: 34
Gimbal - $180 with isolation mods, balanced for GP4 and ships in original packaging.

Gimbal is going on eBay in a couple days. Example footage of gimbal with a little warp stabilizer.

BUYER BEWARE:

Seller went MIA after I received an item that was defective. Seller admitted he knew it had issues after I discovered it and offered to help fix it then he disappeared.

Backcountryice-
What items did you purchase and is it something maybe forum members can help you resolve? It’s not right for someone to misrepresent anything they are trying to sell- just be honest up front so buyers know what to expect- karma.

Buyer beware? I'm in Sasoba Japan and on Navy ships all day, only way I see PM's is through email, so try to PM me again. It was not bad. I said it was having the same issues when I first got it in December, I opened it up and it stopped doing it since and I forgot about it. If you have an issue, I'm happy to resolve it. But don't throw your hands up in the air and give up because I didn't reply to one PM.

Reactions: LockpickenFlyer
Backcountryice-
What items did you purchase and is it something maybe forum members can help you resolve? It’s not right for someone to misrepresent anything they are trying to sell- just be honest up front so buyers know what to expect- karma.

He's talking about the Brite Lites. I had an issue when I bought from Maddog, where the rear lights were dimly lit. I opened it up, took a look at it worked, put it back together and never had an issue again. I honestly forgot I even had this issue since it was so minor. I'm always happy to help resolve any issues, probably why I have 100% ebay feedback since 1999.

Well I have watched Mark ( Maddog ) stand behind his product- he has even replaced Brite Lite systems for members who experienced flyaway Solos. Mark is definitely a stand up guy. If one of you touch base with him, maybe he can remedy the problem?

He said he would back in December. It just started working again, and never had an issue again so I never sent it back.

Buyer beware? I'm in Sasoba Japan and on Navy ships all day, only way I see PM's is through email, so try to PM me again. It was not bad. I said it was having the same issues when I first got it in December, I opened it up and it stopped doing it since and I forgot about it. If you have an issue, I'm happy to resolve it. But don't throw your hands up in the air and give up because I didn't reply to one PM.
Checking my inbox: From 6/15 I had sent 4 PM's and no replies... 2 weeks later and after I comment on this thread you get back to me.

After 2 weeks of no response following acknowledgement of an item issue and potential to "resolve" it, I did what any good samaritan would do and raise a flag for others so at least they are fine just in case I get screwed. You went MIA and I don't know your eBay profile so the reference doesn't matter here.

Being out of contact bc you're overseas is understandable. No hard feelings, just a bit of frustration. A heads up would have been nice [emoji106]

Well I have watched Mark ( Maddog ) stand behind his product- he has even replaced Brite Lite systems for members who experienced flyaway Solos. Mark is definitely a stand up guy. If one of you touch base with him, maybe he can remedy the problem?
I contacted Mark when I discovered the issue and so I pursued a resolution on my own due to the MIA.

Mark is taking good care of me, can't thank him enough. I continue to be impressed by the community and support of fellow pilots on the solo platform. I'm also excited to get his light system back and be flight ready!

Checking my inbox: From 6/15 I had sent 4 PM's and no replies... 2 weeks later and after I comment on this thread you get back to me.

After 2 weeks of no response following acknowledgement of an item issue and potential to "resolve" it, I did what any good samaritan would do and raise a flag for others so at least they are fine just in case I get screwed. You went MIA and I don't know your eBay profile so the reference doesn't matter here.

Being out of contact bc you're overseas is understandable. No hard feelings, just a bit of frustration. A heads up would have been nice [emoji106]

There was no issue, it work perfectly fine for me. This is a very DIY community and some things don't go right 100% of the time. I don't even get a heads up about leaving for work more then a week when I leave. I sent shipping costs back to you. Good luck.

There was no issue, it work perfectly fine for me. This is a very DIY community and some things don't go right 100% of the time. I don't even get a heads up about leaving for work more then a week when I leave. I sent shipping costs back to you. Good luck.
Not absolutely necessary, however, greatly appreciated! Cheers

I must leave this movie quote because you reminded me of it:
"60% of the time it works every time."
-Anchorman

Reactions: LockpickenFlyer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo