3DR Solo Gimbal for spare parts

I have enjoyed hobby crafts with RC cars, boats and planes for decades and half the fun is replacing, repairing and customizing, making the hobby rewarding and a lot less expensive. I do hope they will offer replacement parts for all aspects of the solo. Remove and replace mods are nice but when a $500 mod breaks it would be nice to fix it for $1-200.

i don`t know why doesn`t 3dr sell spare parts for this gimbal... i don`t want to throw away my good gimbal and buy a new one because it has a broken ribbon cable...

I have a broken ribbon cable as well. I have seen several others that have the same broken ribbon cable in the exact same spot. This seems to be a design flaw. So now we have a useless 400 dollar gimbal, because we can't replace a ribbon cable that probably cost less than 3 dollars.
I'm not happy.

Reactions: cyu
i think we need to dig better and aquire the means to make our own spare parts because 3dr will never sell us 3 dollar parts . for them it`s better to sell a new gimbal...

I have a broken ribbon cable as well. I have seen several others that have the same broken ribbon cable in the exact same spot. This seems to be a design flaw. So now we have a useless 400 dollar gimbal, because we can't replace a ribbon cable that probably cost less than 3 dollars.
I'm not happy.
Want sell yours?

Bumping this thread, anyone found a hdmi ribbon (for inside the gimbal) for sale?

Edit: Read this thread: everything to know about the gimbal.

Last edited:
hi i would like to have information if it is possible i also have a gimbal you have a spare hdmi flat cable that mine is damaged or you know where to buy it best regards guide roberto

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela