3DR Solo for external sensors/ devices interface

Reaction score
Hi ,
I have a question. I would like to know if I can connect external sensors (for ex. lidar, sonar, etc. etc.) through I2C, MAVLINK and CAN bus directly on the 3DR solo motherboard?

-> Does SOLO motherboard have any interface for MAVLINK, I2C and CAN bus connectors to plug the sensors in?

-> If the above is not possible, can I use the carrier board for pixhawk2 on the SOLO motherboard to extract all the pins for plugging external sensors?

Thanks in Advance.

You might want to check with the Facebook Solo Mod Group. These topics are covered in depth there. Security Check Required
Also..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi ,
I have a question. I would like to know if I can connect external sensors (for ex. lidar, sonar, etc. etc.) through I2C, MAVLINK and CAN bus directly on the 3DR solo motherboard?

-> Does SOLO motherboard have any interface for MAVLINK, I2C and CAN bus connectors to plug the sensors in?

-> If the above is not possible, can I use the carrier board for pixhawk2 on the SOLO motherboard to extract all the pins for plugging external sensors?

Thanks in Advance.
Pls see here:
Extend 3DR Solo Accessory Bay - Hackster.io

solo's accessory bay port has i.MX6 USB, Serial and CAN. It does not have I2C. If you want I2C you'll need to get it from the compass or battery board.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado