3dr Solo Batteries and Chargers

Reaction score
I have (6) batteries for the 3dr Solo for sale. I tested these about a year ago and three of them, marked with red, didn't last more than 10 minutes and the other three lasted more than 10 minutes. I don't recall the exact flight times but the cells on the good ones were all pretty well balanced. I haven't been able to find the tool I used to measure this but if I find it before shipping I'll include it as well. These batteries have just been sitting in storage indoors for a year since I did this test. Also included are (3) original battery chargers.

$100 +shipping

Attachments

• IMG_20210404_140522172_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210404_140522172_HDR.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I dont want to burst your bubble but I am having Solo batteries given to me for parts.
Like the firmware, it’s time to move on to standard 4S batteries by using an external BMS.
I have one friend I updated reporting 34 minutes from a 6000mAh battery.

Reactions: Wetstone
I dont want to burst your bubble but I am having Solo batteries given to me for parts.
Like the firmware, it’s time to move on to standard 4S batteries by using an external BMS.
Hey, Newb here.

Looking at the Solo and batteries are a concern. Sounds like there's a workaround? Can you elaborate?

Thx

Do a search in here for Battery Mod or BMSOne as there are a number of threads dealing with this issue.
I have been asked, but haven’t got around to it yet, to do a build blog for the internal mod.
It’s on my todo list.

IMG_2514.JPGIMG_2513.JPG

Sounds like you should be grateful to those friends for their gift or post them here for others. I've had a handful of people message me about batteries after my last post so I figured I'd throw these up as well.

Batteries and chargers are ready to ship. Dropping price to $100 + shipping

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc