3DR solo backpacks - NEW - $80 shipped in cont US

Reaction score
$80.00 for a shipped solo backpack anywhere in Cont US. I have approx 125 on hand. Help get our living room back! :)

Attachments

• backpacks.jpg
    backpacks.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: Dartmango
Hi can you ship to Puerto Rico 00957 I pay for the shipping costs. Thanks

Puerto Rico - yes - can do. I just checked. Its $35 total shipping, but I pay $12 for cont US - so just add the difference of $23. So you would be $103 delivered

For you and everyone reading. I sell on eBay but offer you guys discounts since not ebay sales.

Paypal [email protected] with a note of what we did AND send an email with detail of your payment and confirmation.

For those that want to see what else I have - here is my ebay link to all my stock. Everything I sell is covered by 3DR warranty as I am authorized. thanks! - Jason

speedstuffsales | eBay

Reactions: Splocal
OH and as a side note, I only ship to the US on non ebay sales. Too much hassle as this is a side job to do international. If you want international I can sell to you, but only via ebay as they handle all the paperwork, etc.

jst1970 is a great resource for units and parts - have spent more than I should have with him and he's solid on items and shipping!

Reactions: jst1970
I would like one as well. Never purchased from a forum member. How do we do this ?

Speaking of backpack ... it's as one would assume, a perfect add on for the Solo but pretty much useless for any other use-case. If mine did not come as a bundle I would have likely gone with something from lowepro so it could fit my dji drones as well.

Speaking of backpack ... it's as one would assume, a perfect add on for the Solo but pretty much useless for any other use-case. If mine did not come as a bundle I would have likely gone with something from lowepro so it could fit my dji drones as well.

I don't have another drone. My main concern is if it has space for my hand held gimbal / stabilizer as well. If it doesn't then yes it wouldn't work for my needs.

Depending on it's size.... there are two cut-outs on the side for the ac adapter and something else -- may fit in there. But again if I were buying separate I'd check out the other offerings since they will allow for ultimate flexibility as your gear changes. And to the man that only has one drone ... I have never heard of such :)

Reactions: birdhunter51
Puerto Rico - yes - can do. I just checked. Its $35 total shipping, but I pay $12 for cont US - so just add the difference of $23. So you would be $103 delivered

For you and everyone reading. I sell on eBay but offer you guys discounts since not ebay sales.

Paypal [email protected] with a note of what we did AND send an email with detail of your payment and confirmation.

For those that want to see what else I have - here is my ebay link to all my stock. Everything I sell is covered by 3DR warranty as I am authorized. thanks! - Jason

speedstuffsales | eBay
I bought my Solo from you on Ebay a few weeks ago. Fast shipping and the Solo flies great!

Reactions: jimloss
Just ordered one yesterday.. definitely the best deal for a 3dr backpack ..

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso