3DR Solo backpack, tight fitting

Reaction score
So I went and picked up a backpack tonight, BTW Solo and the gimbal are priced $799 and $199, anyway... Is it me or is the controller a tight fit in the backpack? Like an 1/8" tight.... Normal?? Anyway to stretch the pocket, shave??

Thanks

So I went and picked up a backpack tonight, BTW Solo and the gimbal are priced $799 and $199, anyway... Is it me or is the controller a tight fit in the backpack? Like an 1/8" tight.... Normal?? Anyway to stretch the pocket, shave??

Thanks
No worries my friend it is supposed to be a tight fight for controller. So when you wear your SOLO backpack and you are walking, running, riding, or whatever activity you may be doing you don't want it moving around. Also I believe when you do follow mode and you are riding lets say a quad, horse bicycle or motorcycle that would be a nice secure place to have it.

Reactions: Mauiwind
So I went and picked up a backpack tonight, BTW Solo and the gimbal are priced $799 and $199, anyway... Is it me or is the controller a tight fit in the backpack?

Rusty,

Yeah, controller is a bit tight getting in but fits snug once it's in place. Tilt up one side as you put it in and then push down on that side and it'll slip right into place. No need to modify.

Jerry

Reactions: Rycoh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig