3DR Solo, 3 batteries, 3 sets of original blades, controller, chargers, case, Gimbal,

Reaction score
I have a very little used 3DR Solo - original, case, three batteries, 5 sets of blades 4 never used original box, controller, both chargers, static camera mount and gimbal included.

Also have blade shields, and Kodak 360 Pixpro 4K cameras (2x) along with 3DR Solo 360 Pixpro mount for Solo. And GoPro Silver and Black cameras. Have two extra sets of batteries for Kodak PixPro and more.

Willing to sell any part of this per best offers. Will post additional items and pictures as I get the time. Shipping extra based on your location, I'm in Austin, TX.

As noted, I've not set a price, looking for offers. What exactly are you looking for, what parts? And, it's a standard 3DR Solo, so yes it works with Silver or Black GoPros if I remember correctly.

I am looking for a basic setup for a solo or iris, just something to use for occasional drone pictures with my new gopro

GoPro version? 3DR Solo default does not work with versions after Black from my understanding. You might be able to modify or make custom, but I have no idea really about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig