3DR Buy out

Gimbal goes limp to left then limp to right droop
I’m new to solo and this forum
I live in omaha as well ,
Could you PM me
Or call if you like I would like to hook up with some solo pilots here and learn
Thanks 402-203-7706

Hey Guys Gals brand new to the tread. I am with Built Drones out of Jacksonville, FL we purchased the last of 3DR's inventory about 7 months ago and have anything and everything you could need. Full set-ups to leds. The inventory is not on our site however we are getting rid of everything at a Great Price. let me know if you need anything and i will do my best to help out.
I am in need of a frame or body, I don't need the legs just the shell basically. How much shipped to Omaha Ne?
Scotty68

Do you have backpacks and propeller guards
Greetings, I noticed like me that you're hooked on purchasing on Solo drones. I had purchased 3 that it turned out that I've never used and also purchased 8 new batteries along with additional items, body and other items as well as backpack. Thought I would ask where your purchase interest lie and if you're still looking for more. Oh! I also have gimbals, GoPro 3+ Blk model and Iris + with its own gimbal.
Thanks,
Bob

P.S. does anyone know why I can't send a Private Message as I tried? Thanks again!

Reactions: WMCC71
Just like to have backups just in case I crash one. I would love to find some prop guards for the drones but can't find any. This weekend is going to be the first time I get to fly one, hope I do well.

Reactions: WMCC71
I am in need of a frame or body, I don't need the legs just the shell basically. How much shipped to Omaha Ne?
Scotty68
Hi Scotty, Just had scene your message about the body. I bought one for $55 and don't know what the cost would be from 91350 Santa Clarita, CA to you. Condition is flawless and I can shoot you some pictures if interested. It is strictly the body only in perfect 10 condition.
If interested, please contact me back. Thanks, Bob

Try to help is what I meant, not try to get back to you. Lol

Sent from my LG-H931 using 3DRPilots Drone Forum mobile app
Hi Scotty, I thinkthis was suppose to go to you and I had sent it to another gentleman in error. I had just had seen your message about the body. I bought a a New Solo body only for $55 and don't know what the cost would be from 91350 Santa Clarita, CA to you. Condition is flawless and I can shoot you some pictures if interested or just imaging it new. It is strictly the body only, in perfect 10 condition.

Hi Scotty, Just had scene your message about the body. I bought one for $55 and don't know what the cost would be from 91350 Santa Clarita, CA to you. Condition is flawless and I can shoot you some pictures if interested. It is strictly the body only in perfect 10 condition.
Bob, Sorry but for some reason I am not notified by this forum of responses to my inquiries so I just saw this. I located a body for the Solo already but thank you for your response.
Scotty68

Hi Bob, Me again, I think there might be some confusion here? I am not selling anything, I was looking for parts.
Scotty68
Hi Scotty,
Did you get this message and we're you looking for this piece or did I mess up?

Just had scene your message about the body. I bought one for $55 and don't know what the cost would be from 91350 Santa Clarita, CA to you. Condition is flawless and I can shoot you some pictures if interested. It is strictly the body only in perfect 10 condition.

Hi Scotty,
Did you get this message and we're you looking for this piece or did I mess up?

Just had scene your message about the body. I bought one for $55 and don't know what the cost would be from 91350 Santa Clarita, CA to you. Condition is flawless and I can shoot you some pictures if interested. It is strictly the body only in perfect 10 condition.
Bob, yeah I've gotten all of t he parts that I need unless you have an extra battery charger?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc