3DR Buy out

Reaction score
Hey Guys Gals brand new to the tread. I am with Built Drones out of Jacksonville, FL we purchased the last of 3DR's inventory about 7 months ago and have anything and everything you could need. Full set-ups to leds. The inventory is not on our site however we are getting rid of everything at a Great Price. let me know if you need anything and i will do my best to help out.

Hey Guys Gals brand new to the tread. I am with Built Drones out of Jacksonville, FL we purchased the last of 3DR's inventory about 7 months ago and have anything and everything you could need. Full set-ups to leds. The inventory is not on our site however we are getting rid of everything at a Great Price. let me know if you need anything and i will do my best to help out.

How much for complete solo? Or is it only parts?

I am interested in a solo, no backpack or gimbal. What is your price?

Everything in box never used
Solo combo w gimbal, batt, charger extra props, controller, backpack $399
Solo combo w/o gimbal,------------------------------------------------------------------------ $349
Iris + $249
Tarrot 2T brushless gimbal $55
Iris+ Combo $299
x8&y6 $499
w/case $549
mapping combo w/case- $599
mapping upgrade - $99
IMG_2784.png

Reactions: Dartmango
I have Two once flown Solo's for sale. 1 has rev b gps, open solo, controller, and chargers. Other has mRo gps and same other stuff as first one. Decided to try and cut back from five Solo's down to three. $250 and $350 respectively. Worth it in parts easily.

I have Two once flown Solo's for sale. 1 has rev b gps, open solo, controller, and chargers. Other has mRo gps and same other stuff as first one. Decided to try and cut back from five Solo's down to three. $250 and $350 respectively. Worth it in parts easily.
PM sent.

Hi,
I need a spare bird, just new Solo with Rev B GPS, I don't need anything else, not even a battery or props if you want to do one that way, or just a boxed one without gimble or backpack. please PM
Thanks,
John

Needing at least 2 motor pods... 1 CW and 1 CCW but wouldn't mind getting 4 if better deal

I would be very interested in a complete Solo with gimbal. I don't need a controller, batteries, props or anything else, just the bird and gimbal. Actually I just need internal components, motors and gimbal. What kind of deal can you give me shipped to 68137?

I need 3 solo gps cover's can you give me a price. Thanks

I would be very interested in a complete Solo with gimbal. I don't need a controller, batteries, props or anything else, just the bird and gimbal. Actually I just need internal components, motors and gimbal. What kind of deal can you give me shipped to 68137?
Hi Scotty6
I'm new to the solo world I see you are in Omaha, I'm looking for some help with my gimbal problem. Could you please get back to me?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo