$399 at Best Buy with Backpack

Oh yes... that deal that's quoted in 3 or 4 other additional and previous posts dating back several days to a few weeks... :confused:But it will probably be news to someone.

I doubt this will last long but I picked one up today.

3DR - 3DR Solo Drone with Gimbal, Rechargeable Battery, Extra Propellers and Backpack

Good luck!
That's a good deal. That bundle with the back pack was $499 about two weeks ago. bought one at $499 and the same bundle without the back pack for $399. If I see a Solo bundle at 299 I will likely get 2 more. I can't build my own comparable Quad with a Pixhawk and gimbal for less $600 or $700.
Regards,
David R. Boulanger

That's a good deal. That bundle with the back pack was $499 about two weeks ago. bought one at $499 and the same bundle without the back pack for $399. If I see a Solo bundle at 299 I will likely get 2 more. I can't build my own comparable Quad with a Pixhawk and gimbal for less $600 or $700.
Regards,
David R. Boulanger

David,

If you call Best Buy or head to the store, they will credit/refund the difference back to you. Same towards the 399 bundle, in which they will probably give you the backpack (return/rebuy if they have to).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44