2 3dr Drones, 1 never out of box and 2nd light use

Reaction score
I have 2 3dr complete packages with gimbals, yes you heard it, 2 3DRs complete setups and 3 go pros, and 6 xtra batteries in pristine condition, kept cycled. I'd like to sell them as a package with 2 GoPro 4 black cameras and 1 go pro 4 silver. Everything in the package is either brand new and never out of the box or in like new condition. I'd like to get 900 but make me an offer it has eight extra sets of propellers and the used one comes with a backpack and a few extras in the backpack. Make me an offer 900 OBO. Scammers don't waste my time!

I have 2 3dr complete packages with gimbals, yes you heard it, 2 3DRs complete setups and 3 go pros, and 6 xtra batteries in pristine condition, kept cycled. I'd like to sell them as a package with 2 GoPro 4 black cameras and 1 go pro 4 silver. Everything in the package is either brand new and never out of the box or in like new condition. I'd like to get 900 but make me an offer it has eight extra sets of propellers and the used one comes with a backpack and a few extras in the backpack. Make me an offer 900 OBO. Scammers don't waste my time!
I'm interested in buying your setup.. What is the cost and where in the World are you?

I'm interested in buying your setup.. What is the cost and where in the World are you?
Sorry, I'm in AZ and standard set up with lots of xtra 3dr batteries and props. Need it, want it and have to have it done... Wife needs space for Xmas decorations... REALLY?

Sorry, I'm in AZ and standard set up with lots of xtra 3dr batteries and props. Need it, want it and have to have it done... Wife needs space for Xmas decorations... REALLY?
I have three GoPro 4s (2 black version and 1 silver version) cameras as well with the upgraded gimbals

Where is AZ? What is the selling price

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc