107 FAA

guys...you might want to use the Jeppeson "Guided Flight Discovery" books for the 107 course. I just passed my Private Pilot written exam per Part 141 after going through that course. It looks to me like the airspace and airports material will be part of the 107 test and some safety material as well as (uav) airman quals. It will be rigorous...and the regs are not written in a manner you can use as instructional material....so look for that Jeppeson course on-line... Also...sportys pilot shop is another place where you can find an on- line ground course.

This book?

(link is to Jeppesen sales page)

Last edited:
hate to be a bummer but is that not copwrite protected? or has it gone public domain or been approved for sharing

The Jeppesen Sanderson Private Pilot Textbook, which is a component of the Guided Flight Discovery Pilot Training System, is copyright protected. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means — electronic or otherwise — without the prior permission of Jeppesen Sanderson, Inc.

Reactions: bluesgeek
hate to be a bummer but is that not copwrite protected? or has it gone public domain or been approved for sharing

The Jeppesen Sanderson Private Pilot Textbook, which is a component of the Guided Flight Discovery Pilot Training System, is copyright protected. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means — electronic or otherwise — without the prior permission of Jeppesen Sanderson, Inc.

I've edited my post to link to Jeppesen sales page.

I've sent Jeppesen the link to the site where it is available for download.

Thanks for pointing that out. As a content producer I should have been more careful in checking to see if that free download was licensed.

Reactions: pyrate
no worries, It is one of those things that people will pay for if they want to get a 107

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso