WPNAV_LOIT_JERK

Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me what this does please?

I just can't seam to find the answer anywhere.

I ask as I was going through the flightprofiles in solex, just to see, you see..! Lol

anndddd I see this is altered in one of them but not sure what it does.

Fanks

[emoji4]

It's the maximum rate in cm/s/s at which the pitch/roll angle will change in FLY, Smart Shots, and Auto modes. Lower values make for softer changes in pitch/roll. Higher values make for sharper changes, which could be seen as jerky changes in attitude. Something which I am often accused of too, so perhaps I need that parameter lowered. :)

Reactions: Maddog and speatuk
Lol

So I really should leave it at the standard 3000 or should I lift it to see how fast I can crash? PMSL

Thanks P2P

I just knew you would know

:)

Last edited:
Lol

So I really should leave it at the standard 3000 or should I lift it to see how fast I can crash? PMSL

Thanks P2P

I just knew you would know

:)
C'mon, mess around with it and let us know what happens!
If the developers didn't intend for us to change that stuff, they wouldn't allow it to be changed.:rolleyes:

Reactions: speatuk
Oh go on then.

I'll have a play tomorrow if the weather is good.

Rainy again at the moment

I have actually been messing around with the flight profiles in Solex (sorry I'm not rubbing it in)

Got a super steady one.

A super super steady indoor one. (Just need a big enough indoor area to use it) works ace in the rear garden.

A really super fast one ( which is why I wanted info on this )

I'll see what I can sort out and I'll try and crash my solo as hard as I can (only joking there lol)

The flight profiles are a really easy way to test stuff. As you can alter the settings easily and a very quick return back if it's wrong.

I maxed out a few parameters to see how much the change was.

Omg..!
I'm sure she can catch pigeons now. Lol.

Oh go on then.

I'll have a play tomorrow if the weather is good.

Rainy again at the moment

I have actually been messing around with the flight profiles in Solex (sorry I'm not rubbing it in)

Got a super steady one.

A super super steady indoor one. (Just need a big enough indoor area to use it) works ace in the rear garden.

A really super fast one ( which is why I wanted info on this )

I'll see what I can sort out and I'll try and crash my solo as hard as I can (only joking there lol)

The flight profiles are a really easy way to test stuff. As you can alter the settings easily and a very quick return back if it's wrong.

I maxed out a few parameters to see how much the change was.

Omg..!
I'm sure she can catch pigeons now. Lol.
Sounds like you been busy!

Reactions: speatuk
I experience altitude loss sometimes, but not always, when flying WOT in FLY mode. Is this normal?

I experience altitude loss sometimes, but not always, when flying WOT in FLY mode. Is this normal?
This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. It is possible to go to fast to maintain altitude. Eventually it's leaning over too far and altitude will decay. Full rabbit in fly mode usually doesn't reach that point. But if you're going into a headwind, it certainly can.

This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. It is possible to go to fast to maintain altitude. Eventually it's leaning over too far and altitude will decay. Full rabbit in fly mode usually doesn't reach that point. But if you're going into a headwind, it certainly can.

I know, I was responding to your comment in hopes you would reply. Thanks!

Well, after you've had a dose, if you have a minute I'd appreciate your ideas on my choppy video thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl