Update March 14! App 2.2 + Firmware

App update 2.2 is out along with a 2.2.0-1 firmware update

Change Log:

-Introducing Site Scan!...
-Solo Site Scan: Scan, Survey, and Inspect
-Solo Smart Shots: No Changes

JD,

I see, downloaded and installed the 2.2 Solo App but I'm not getting any firmware update message. Where did you see the firmware update?

Jerry

JD,

I see, downloaded and installed the 2.2 Solo App but I'm not getting any firmware update message. Where did you see the firmware update?

Jerry

Once the new app is downloaded launch the app, go to setting, click software update then click check for update. It should then search and find version 2.2.0-1

Once the new app is downloaded launch the app, go to setting, click software update then click check for update. It should then search and find version 2.2.0-1

Thanks, JD!

ATTENTION ANDROID USERS!!!

You will receive a notification for the Solo App update. You will not receive a notification for the firmware update and as of a few moments ago will not be able to do a firmware update.
I tried several times with both my Shield and Tab S2, no notifications. I grabbed my iPad Mini, updated the Solo App and got the notification for the firmware update. I did the update, closed down the iPad and opened up the app on my Shield. It does show the new updated firmware in system info.

Jerry

i think the firmware update is a mistake because sitescan stuff would not be in the solo app. the app on the other hand has been updated to include burst photo mode and fpv improvements.

Reactions: JDeMircift
Guys the update has been pulled from release! I went back to my iPhone to do the update just now and the New Software Available is now gone and it says System up to date

Guys the update has been pulled from release! I went back to my iPhone to do the update just now and the New Software Available is now gone and it says System up to date

Well, that's just peachy! I've already updated Android, iOS and the firmware. Guess I'll leave her out of the sky until we here some more info.

Jerry

Well, that's just peachy! I've already updated Android, iOS and the firmware. Guess I'll leave her out of the sky until we here some more info.

Jerry

I think frank is correct about the firmware being a mistake. You'll probably see a new firmware come out now to clean all of that up.

Reactions: JDeMircift
Erik, I meant the firmware isn't available anymore. If you go to settings then check software update in the solo app firmware 2.2.0-1 is no longer showing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to download too. No problems VER 2.2 IOS Tested and its working

The new app should be 2.2. What do you see when you check firmware in the app? Is there an update from 2.1.0?

Erik, I meant the firmware isn't available anymore. If you go to settings then check software update in the solo app firmware 2.2.0-1 is no longer showing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your right on firmware, Im still showing 2.1.0 no option for update

so its safe and no firmware update is coming down?
that is good, they have a dang good record

Interesting they are hinting at monthly releases

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado