Stirring the Pot

I must confess ... I touched it. I picked up the box, shook it, sniffed it ... The propellers, and propeller guards - Touched that packaging too ...

Yes, I wrapped my hands around the exposed controller as well ... The three position switch was difficult to manipulate, and the finger wheel squeaked as I rotated between the stops... It just didn't feel right.

I feel dirty ...

I must confess ... I touched it. I picked up the box, shook it, sniffed it ... The propellers, and propeller guards - Touched that packaging too ...

Yes, I wrapped my hands around the exposed controller as well ... The three position switch was difficult to manipulate, and the finger wheel squeaked as I rotated between the stops... It just didn't feel right.

I feel dirty ...
Now that's funny..lol

Reactions: Flying Squirrel
i guess we know how Best Buy feels about 3DR

Well hold the phone now, gents!
It appears that there are waaay more quality drones than we knew about! Just take a gander!
One is "The Eye Of God". How in tarnation did we ever miss that one?
Another is the drone "all beginners choose". Well now, that about covers the waterfront don't it?
Staggering!
What's really staggering is that not one of these masterpieces costs over eighty bucks.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    255.2 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: emulsiondown
Well hold the phone now, gents!
It appears that there are waaay more quality drones than we knew about! Just take a gander!
One is "The Eye Of God". How in tarnation did we ever miss that one?
Another is the drone "all beginners choose". Well now, that about covers the waterfront don't it?
Staggering!
What's really staggering is that not one of these masterpieces costs over eighty bucks.

View attachment 1620 View attachment 1621

Meanwhile in China ... Small children work diligently in labor camps, as marketing gurus plot to infiltrate the US market.

Reactions: Marich and nexxypoo
Meanwhile in China ... Small children work diligently in labor camps, as marketing gurus plot to infiltrate the US market.
Don't worry, thanks to things like the TPP, we will have similar employment prospects in our own countries too. Joy!

Don't be fooled by the little White Bird in the box......no returns.

i guess we know how Best Buy feels about 3DR
Actually, the Best Buy near me has a section dedicated to both the Phantom and the Solo.

In addition to the Solo itself, they also carry spare blades, batteries, gimbal, and the backpack/carrying case.

Imagine my surprise when I reached for a pack of spare blades, only to find them out of stock.

Reactions: Raybro
Never cared much for Best Buy. They sell to much cheap crap. Now they have sunken into the deep dark abyss with this!
It was 3DR that put them on the map as a drone supplier.
Frys is my friend.
I don't know, phantom pilots forum 34,122 members, 3dr pilots forum 2095 members, sounds like a good business decision to carry both.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks