Solo parts available in store

Or a DC charger for in field charging.

At least the prices seem reasonable.

Looks like the batteries are BO for a few days, but it appears the motor pods are in stock ready to ship.

My order at 3DR says pending, no update from May when I ordered. The Solo and props showed up from CHINA no notice, no tracking. I was out of town and it was almost returned to CHINA, the UPS guy found a neighbor to sign for it. No free battery. All this after I ordered one from Best Buy mid JUNE, arrived in two days with free battery.

So, I have two, as we all wait for the gimbal and free battery.

Same here. Ordered a motor pod last week. They charged my card then nothing.

Good find. At some point I may order another charger until someone comes out with a way to charge multiple batteries at once.
You could always build one like Adam from Myth Busters did with his P3

They just added more parts to the website, now you can buy a replacement body. legs, compass, lens covers for $70

They just added more parts to the website, now you can buy a replacement body. legs, compass, lens covers for $70
Thats great but you still wont get them. I ordered 2 motorpods and it was taken from my account but its on backorder! Tells me they are funding the gimbal project on everyone purchases that will never receive until summer of 2016

I contacted customer service this Monday and last night they responded that the parts are now "cleared", whatever that means. And, they will send me information when they ship. Maybe I will get them some time in September....

Moral of the story, they have no idea how to go about setting up logistics for their business. If you break a part, you will be down for a long time.

My card was charged this morning and now shipping status in the online store has changed to ready

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl