New owner

Reaction score
Just got the 3dr solo what a amazing drone so smooth and easy to fly can anyone advise me on what tablet to use.

Welcome,

There are many to use. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

Android devices can run Tower, I don't think there is an IOS version available yet, but I could be wrong.

Use the search function and you will find lots of devices people are using.
The Nexus 7 (2013) is super bright for outdoors and is reasonably cheap online too.

I use an iPad mini wifi only, but I think it would be better to have a wifi/cell for tablet gps.

Nexus 7 2013 has been great with Tower. Mine is just dedicated to my DIY birds and Solo. I use it with Solo, Iris+, X8, Y6, Quad and the 3DR Aero. I chose This tablet as I read that was what the developers used for Droidplaner and Tower. I've used it for just telemetry and for planning and flying missions. It has built in GPS and no cell service.

Reactions: Jubalr
Nexus 7 2013 has been great with Tower. Mine is just dedicated to my DIY birds and Solo. I use it with Solo, Iris+, X8, Y6, Quad and the 3DR Aero. I chose This tablet as I read that was what the developers used for Droidplaner and Tower. I've used it for just telemetry and for planning and flying missions. It has built in GPS and no cell service.

Also if I'm not doing a mission and just smart shots I usually use my iPhone with Solo. All my other pixhawk UAVs I use the Nexus tablet with the 900MHz telemetry radios.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks