My New Gimbal

Reaction score
At long last my gimbal arrived and frankly I am in love with it and my Solo:). Since I live in a houseboat, I decided to take my first video of my neighborhood.

The following video was taken on my first two flights. I used a GoPro Hero 4 Black with a ND4 filter. The video was taken using 2.7K at 60 fps. Post production was done in Premiere Pro CC. Despite balancing my props I noticed a small amount of shaking. Premiere's warp stabilizer took care of that. I had no idea you could take such a professional looking pictures right out of the box.

Many thanks to Eric Graham for his great suggestions for the GoPro settings. I can't wait to take more.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's awesome! I'll have my long awaited gimbal in a couple of days.

That's awesome! I'll have my long awaited gimbal in a couple of days.
Your getting close Ray, I assure you as long as it functions you will be incredibly happy like I am finally and will shockingly start forgetting about this nightmare. I'm almost totally over my distrust and dislike for 3dr now, I ran the spektrum from loving them to a bit of hatred and now back to loving them again like it never happened.

It's been a wild ride but it's almost over and now we finally get to have some fun. I'm sure you've checked a hundred times like I was, so is it still scheduled for Thursday delivery?

Reactions: Raybro
Your getting close Ray, I assure you as long as it functions you will be incredibly happy like I am finally and will shockingly start forgetting about this nightmare. I'm almost totally over my distrust and dislike for 3dr now, I ran the spektrum from loving them to a bit of hatred and now back to loving them again like it never happened.

It's been a wild ride but it's almost over and now we finally get to have some fun. I'm sure you've checked a hundred times like I was, so is it still scheduled for Thursday delivery?
I'm working on getting my battery with 3DR...;)

Reactions: Adimuzio513
You should without a problem, everybody that bought at BB did that day so if they don't give it to you cause you've been forced by them to find your gimbal elsewhere to get it this year that's crap.
I'm working on getting my battery with 3DR...;)

At long last my gimbal arrived and frankly I am in love with it and my Solo:). Since I live in a houseboat, I decided to take my first video of my neighborhood.

The following video was taken on my first two flights. I used a GoPro Hero 4 Black with a ND4 filter. The video was taken using 2.7K at 60 fps. Post production was done in Premiere Pro CC. Despite balancing my props I noticed a small amount of shaking. Premiere's warp stabilizer took care of that. I had no idea you could take such a professional looking pictures right out of the box.

Many thanks to Eric Graham for his great suggestions for the GoPro settings. I can't wait to take more.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Great video Ron! Nicely done and great place to video..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado