Manual Mode

Reaction score
If I'm flying in manual mode, what happens if I lose signal? I scoured the user manual and also the forum but I don't see anything. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

If I'm flying in manual mode, what happens if I lose signal? I scoured the user manual and also the forum but I don't see anything. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
If you still jave GPS and just lose controller signal, it will RTH. If you lose both, it will land where it is, and drift with the wind until terra firma is contacted.

Reactions: annihil8ted
^^ Which is how it will respond in ALL flight modes and that includes during smart shots. (Unless you've done that thing with the thing to make it keep going in a smart shot or mission)

Reactions: annihil8ted
If you still jave GPS and just lose controller signal, it will RTH. If you lose both, it will land where it is, and drift with the wind until terra firma is contacted.
^^ Which is how it will respond in ALL flight modes and that includes during smart shots. (Unless you've done that thing with the thing to make it keep going in a smart shot or mission)

Thanks for the quick response! I thought so but didn't exactly want to try it out xD :D

A follow up question would then be in manual modes like Acro, where the Solo doesn't stabilize itself, if a connection is lost, would it then stabilize itself and attempt to land?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig