GoPro issue

ok several test conducted and believe it or not I believe its the gimbal! Jummped on 3DR chat they responded with in a minute and were very open to my issue. I have a path forward to try per their direction and will do that and then do my test right behind it.

[Well I was wrong it is the camera, after several test then moving to a new Solo the camera is the only thing it can be. But strange enough its only when the camera is in the gimbal the problem shows up!]

Last edited:
Hyper- because you posted a question we could not answer, we are going to charge you extra for using the forum. From now on you will need to pay twice as much as you have been paying, soo-
$0.00 X 2= $0.00. (Hope I didn't confuse anybody with the math).

Lol! Hope everything works out ok.:)

Hyper- because you posted a question we could not answer, we are going to charge you extra for using the forum. From now on you will need to pay twice as much as you have been paying, soo-
$0.00 X 2= $0.00. (Hope I didn't confuse anybody with the math).

Lol! Hope everything works out ok.:)

Ok I'm Dutch and I can see paying that much for this site so I'm out of here!!!!!!

Ok folks, say what you will but the support I have had over the last few days has been nothing but above and beyond! They helped me narrow the issue down to the camera something I couldn't imagine. I flew with a different GoPro today and everything is right in the world again!

Again I can't say enough about how quickly and proficiently the tech responded. It's a shame if the Solo does go away but I can tell you I will have more than one around for years to come!

H-
aka
One of the delusional people here, BITE ME dronesquid!

Reactions: Maddog and pyrate
Glad things worked out.:) I thought you looked Dutch but I wasn't sure- the glasses threw me off.:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso