Good News.. Good News.. & Good News!

Wow. Love your logic. But that's to be expected with your back handed apology. Your statement was these Chinese folk are sneaky devils. What do all the Chinese folk have to do with DJI and your battery tamper device?

Ironically you spout about these Chinese folk who happen to make all your household product including Solo I might add.

Gross generalization about race? What word describes that?
At least I am logical enough to know the difference between nationality and race. Let's see...a Chinese company owned by Chinese people, manufactured by Chinese workers shipped from China, how stupid of me to call them Chinese. Your ignorance is astounding. I seriously doubt you will ever comprehend the stupidity of your remarks. All I am saying is someone that does not know the definition of the "R" word should not throw it around.

Oops, missed this one! Dang, shoulda waited longer before I made the above post!
Sorry, but I really had no idea your intention was simply to label Bigskyflyer and his beer-swilling friends as "Rednecks"!
Now how in the name of the H-Bar-O ranch didn't I see that one coming? I must be slippin'.
Ain't it a wonder how them rednecks has got brainpower enough to even fly one of these things, anyhow. Hail, you'd never know it, what with all them guns and pickup trucks. Surprised one of em even has smarts enough to even figger out how to post here!
Them wonders... they ain't never gonna cease.
I love it, that describes me to a T.

Funniest part of this whole sneaky little devil argument is it started with doing something to keep a dji warranty valid. Lmfao lol too funny we all know no matter what you do that warranty is pretty much useless anyhow. I agree the water detectors are needed for warranties with reputable companies with customer service, but is that really what was being discussed here fellas. Anyhow have fun, just got a chuckle out of this argument over something that I'm not sure dji would ever need to check on.

Funniest part of this whole sneaky little devil argument is it started with doing something to keep a dji warranty valid. Lmfao lol too funny we all know no matter what you do that warranty is pretty much useless anyhow. I agree the water detectors are needed for warranties with reputable companies with customer service, but is that really what was being discussed here fellas. Anyhow have fun, just got a chuckle out of this argument over something that I'm not sure dji would ever need to check on.
Thank you that was my whole point.

At least I am logical enough to know the difference between nationality and race. Let's see...a Chinese company owned by Chinese people, manufactured by Chinese workers shipped from China, how stupid of me to call them Chinese. Your ignorance is astounding. I seriously doubt you will ever comprehend the stupidity of your remarks. All I am saying is someone that does not know the definition of the "R" word should not throw it around.

I would check your English dictionary. Not to carry on as we've stated our points but I would hate to have others have misinformation about the "R" word as you call it. Here's an excerpt. You can focus on the bullet which I'll quote here to make easier for you:

"a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
"we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"
synonyms: ethnic group, racial type, origin, ethnic origin, color"

I responded to your post to tell you that others may have a different opinion regarding your choice of expression and while you may not understand it, it's out there. Take it how you will.

race
rās/
noun
noun: race; plural noun: races
  1. each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
    "people of all races, colors, and creeds"
    synonyms: ethnic group, racial type, origin, ethnic origin, color
    "students of many different races"
    • a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
      synonyms: ethnic group, racial type, origin, ethnic origin, color More
      people, nation
      "a bloodthirsty race"
    • the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
      "people of mixed race"
    • a group or set of people or things with a common feature or features.
      "some male firefighters still regarded women as a race apart"
    • BIOLOGY
      a population within a species that is distinct in some way, especially a subspecies.
      "people have killed so many tigers that two races are probably extinct"
    • (in nontechnical use) each of the major divisions of living creatures.
      "a member of the human race"
    • literary
      a group of people descended from a common ancestor.
      "a prince of the race of Solomon"
    • archaic
      ancestry.
      "two coursers of ethereal race"

Attachments

• upload_2015-10-23_18-57-51.png
    upload_2015-10-23_18-57-51.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 4
I would check your English dictionary. Not to carry on as we've stated our points but I would hate to have others have misinformation about the "R" word as you call it. Here's an excerpt. You can focus on the bullet which I'll quote here to make easier for you:

"a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.

I responded to your post to tell you that others may have a different opinion regarding your choice of expression and while you may not understand it, it's out there. Take it how you will.

race
rās/
noun
noun: race; plural noun: races
  1. each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
    "people of all races, colors, and creeds"
    • a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
      synonyms: ethnic group, racial type, origin, ethnic origin, color More
      people, nation
      "a bloodthirsty race"
    • the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
      "people of mixed race"
    • a group or set of people or things with a common feature or features.
      "some male firefighters still regarded women as a race apart"
    • BIOLOGY
      a population within a species that is distinct in some way, especially a subspecies.
      "people have killed so many tigers that two races are probably extinct"
    • (in nontechnical use) each of the major divisions of living creatures.
      "a member of the human race"
    • literary
      a group of people descended from a common ancestor.
      "a prince of the race of Solomon"
    • archaic
      ancestry.
      "two coursers of ethereal race"
WOW. I concede. You are right. I am stupid. Now that you feel all warm and fuzzy you can go back to your parent's basement and go to sleep. Good night.

"I would check your English dictionary. Not to carry on as we've stated our points but I would hate to have others have misinformation about the "R" word as you call it. Here's an excerpt. You can focus on the bullet which I'll quote here to make easier for you:

Just plain wow. Wow, I sez!
A guy makes a throwaway comment in jest and is branded a bigot, racist, redneck, and let's see - oh yes, now he's just plain stupid as well. Not being able to read and comprehend that dictionary, see.
Well now.
Lamda, after careful consideration I've concluded you don't know a single blasted thing about true, active prejudice or racism.
Having a self-appointed Messiah complex (trying to prevent those other poor uninformed people from having the "wrong impression" and all) only compounds the matter.
Read your own quote. Really read it if you can. I'm not going to point out the specific part to make it easier for you, but - using the very definitions you provided...
...you're the only guilty one here.

Reactions: bjswx
WOW. I concede. You are right. I am stupid.

Bigsky,

Come on already, ease up! Having served six years active service in the good old USMC, I'm about as true blue American as you can get. Writing (your written words, not mine), "Them Chinese folks are sneaky little devils" was, in fact, stupid. I'm certainly not implying that you're stupid, I'm simply stating that it was a stupid thing to say in this forum. If you can't see that by now, I don't know what else to say. A "Bigger Man" might just apologize and be done with it. Just my opinion, of course.

I'd sure like to get back to the original context of this thread. I was learning something. That's what I'm here trying to do.

Respectfully,

Jerry

Bigsky,

Come on already, ease up! Having served six years active service in the good old USMC, I'm about as true blue American as you can get. Writing (your written words, not mine), "Them Chinese folks are sneaky little devils" was, in fact, stupid. I'm certainly not implying that you're stupid, I'm simply stating that it was a stupid thing to say in this forum. If you can't see that by now, I don't know what else to say. A "Bigger Man" might just apologize and be done with it. Just my opinion, of course.

I'd sure like to get back to the original context of this thread. I was learning something. That's what I'm here trying to do.

Respectfully,

Jerry
If you think I owe an apology then you are a part of the bigger problem. I also served six years in the good old U.S Army and I will agree to disagree with you.
Respectfully

Bigsky,

To each his own, Man. I've got no dog in this fight. Good luck and thanks for your service!

Jerry
And thank you for your service. Trained next to Marines at Ft. Leanord Wood in 1980. Lots of respect for that group. And yes to each his own.

Bigsky,

Spent most of my time (75-81) on the RDF, mostly Far East, PI, Korea, PR, Cuba, Guam, Wake Island, etc. Had an opportunity to hang with a few of your Lurps for a short time. Great guys, got tons of respect for them. Brothers-in-Arms, stronger than words. Respect.

Jerry

Id really like a bm micro cinema camera on my solo. Or better yet, a 3dr designed 4K m4/3 camera with handheld gimbal option :)

Hogo,

I'd love to see 3dr develop their own 4k camera and gimbal setup as well. I think the "white" guys got the camera on their new bird half right. It's very smooth and looks much better than their older version but I guess the fps is too low for the more professional guys (I'm not in that league!). I haven't worked much with the GoPro's, this is my first one so the capabilities may be greater than I'm currently aware.

Jerry

I was at the PhotoPlus Expo in NY this morning. I talked with the 3DR representative & gave some promising future updates for the Solo for the upcoming months. First is the bigger capacity battery for longer flights. Bigger means heavier. Which they will have a big motor upgrade too. New gimbals to accommodate another camera platform -- mirrorless perhaps. And lastly, an update to the App which you can make a flight path & way points like the Tower App. Well, good news indeed!
From Phils.?

Alta looks cool... I was really intrigued until I saw the price! 8500 without a battery or gimbal... Ouch! Haven't seen an airframe that expensive since the early days... Not much info or specs I could find via the mobile site. Looks like a winner though.
The ALTA looks nice, but I think it is overprice. Of course this is relative, but it is obvious that FreeFly Systems is milking it. The ALTA and pretty much all their other products are made for Pro's that do not operate on the same budget as the average guy does. Look at their radio controlled R/C car that can carry a MOVI gimbal. $5000 Bucks for an R/C car you get for $500. Anyhow, I don't want to take this too far OFF topic though...

my phantom 3 batteries are now useless i been store in a cabinet for almost 3 months with fully charge then after i tried to use in the aircraft the red flashing and trigger RTH when i was look on the dji software it says one bad cell WTF!

This right here shows that 99.9% of all People flying a "Drone", know nothing about R/C. EVERYONE that has been doing "real" R/C knows, that you NEVER store your batteries fully charged! Never!

This right here shows that 99.9% of all People flying a "Drone", know nothing about R/C. EVERYONE that has been doing "real" R/C knows, that you NEVER store your batteries fully charged! Never!

That's pretty much what the scene is like nowadays. People who expect everything to work outside the box without actually doing any research on what they bought.

Reactions: Jubalr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig