Gimbal price drop! $199 on Amazon!

Reaction score
Just picked one up! Had a price tracking alert set up, and got a notification at 3:30 AM. It's new, and sold by Amazon, not a third party seller. Couldn't believe it!

Reactions: Maddog and Steve K
awesome, just ordered it and what a timing, I damaged my gimbal today. shipping to Australia only $10 (7 business days).

gimbal costs AU$700 over here, that's about US$550

Spare gimbal ordered! That 12 month crash warranty won't last forever ya' know.

In fact it'll only last for 12 months...lol

up here in Canada the story is a bit different. Amazon up here is just right out to lunch!. right now you can go to any London Drugs store and get the gimbal for 500cad

Attachments

• IMG_0020.PNG
    IMG_0020.PNG
    452.6 KB · Views: 30
What a great price! I couldn't help myself and bought 3.
WOW!! Gimbal mania! You should see a doctor about that...:cool:

I figure I would buy it and hold it for 30 days. If the prices everywhere settle into this $199 price range I'll return it and not hold the gimbal as insurance. It is Amazon afterall.

Wow... Comes to $330.00 Canadian... BestBuy Canada is selling for $499.99 + tax Canadian. I wonder how long this deal will last?!?! I friken broke right now, but this is making me nearly fall out of my chair.

What a great price! I couldn't help myself and bought 3.

seriously, how many do you go through every month ?
I thought of buying 2 because after today's experience I think I need to have a spare one. I have accidentally pulled the data cable socket of the circuit board when realigning dislodged gimbal dampers (after accident). those "micro" connectors (8 of them) are impossible to solder back on the pc board with soldering iron I have, but I'm hoping local PC repair shop can fix it for me tomorrow.

Won't go through them quick but now I've got backup. So how did you swing that shipping for ten bucks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what did it cost you ? I had 3 options, standard one for 8 bucks (but if I remember correctly that was a up to 15 business days), second option was $10 (7 business days) and last one was $30 (3-5 business days), I took the middle option

Reactions: Ralph E. Johnson
I took the 7-11 and it was $33 doesn't matter still got a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

checked my invoice, I paid exactly $11.78 for the expedited shipping, looks like they charged you 3x more because they are shipping 3 boxes to you, doesn't make sense I know. I also tried to get 2 batteries (each 60 bucks cheaper than over here) but Amazon wouldn't allow to ship them to my destination (must be some airmail restriction)

Sooooo pissed. Just bought one Friday on eBay for $335 no returns. I had been waiting for a good deal and as soon as I strike bam this happens smh...

Screw it, bought one in case the replacement I receive goes wonky. Can't beat that low price. If there a are any other Canadians around here, go see, they WILL ship to Canada. Bought 3 pack of Polar-Pro filters as well and came to about $425.00 Canadian shipped and currency exchange adjusted by $1.42 US per $1.00 CDN.

This price adjustment isn't to be official until March 1, so it seems Amazon has jumped the gun. However, apparently this will be the new retail price of the Solo moving forward.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44