Changing GoPro Settings

Reaction score
I'm guessing I am missing something, but I was under the impression that we could change a ton of gopro settings through the Solo app. I don't see where we can do this. What am I missing?

Full GoPro control isn't available yet. Hopefully the November update will address this.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

It should be the next Release @Del, the November release. As I think I just updated my stuff here just a couple of weeks ago to 1.2! But yes you will have more GO Pro control. The ability to switch from video to Picture is what im after!

It should be the next Release @Del, the November release. As I think I just updated my stuff here just a couple of weeks ago to 1.2!
I had to edit my last post..I put the wrong Month..lol
But that link can be a little deceiving saying that they were gonna release another FW this month (Oct) to control the Video and still picture function.? But an any case..even if we have to wait till November it will all be worth it:)

They said mid October would have the update to change from film to pictures within the app and by early november it would have the ability to change resolution and FPS. However with how every things been going I hate to say this but I am "counting on end of december". Would rather wait and have a good update than keep having a killing suspense every week on something.

I would use the tower app if I was using an Android .. But I'm using ISO..
Del. You gotta bite the bullet :). Tower really is pretty darn cool. And other than the price of another tablet, Android isn't that bad :)

Reactions: Raybro
Been away from this a while. Are you saying that I have to be using the TOWER app to switch from video to stills? Not available in the SOLO app?

What happened to the mid october release that will at least add the functionality of switching modes?

What happened to the mid october release that will at least add the functionality of switching modes?
I think October release was some stuff and November was others. They laid it out in the news release.

Yes from what I read was there was our original update at the beginning of this month and than there was supposed to be one coming soon that would allow you to switch modes and than another one in early november that would allow you to do FPS resolution etc...

Haven't tried it yet, but they pushed an update to 3DR Services (1.4.3), which says it has "camera mode switch". I haven't tried it yet and afaik, 3DR Services is only used by 3DR apps on Android so not sure about iOS.

ah i see yes I am on iOS using the iPhone 6 so i am guessing us iOS people will be waiting until november

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44