Bestbuy deal 299.00

new guy here. i'll be jumping on the solo deal for sure. a bud on a jeep trip we just went on had one. thing was awesome. this will be my first quad. used to fly RC Planes, and I had a cheap quad my wife got me last year, things went great til it flew off

Not a happy camper here!! Just bought mine two weeks ago and it was $349.99 for the package deal. Gimbal, props, spare battery, and Solo. Time to see if they will give me $50 back or throw in the backpack for the price I paid.

picked it up. charging up my batteries, have updated everything, excited to take it to our hood's soccer field. i've still got to source a gopro.

I ordered my Solo online. I just printed my receipt and walked into my local Best Buy. Had no issues getting credited the difference in price. Even though yesterday on the phone the rep said they don't price match bundle deals.

Hi all, trying to step up my game from Syma and similar stuff to the next level. Bought a Phantom 3 Standard on black Friday for $369 then I saw the Best Buy deal for Phantom 3 Professional for $699 and decided to go for it. I returned the Standard and I have the Professional with me now.

Though, new prices for 3DR is really tempting. What should I do? I have access to a GoPro 4 so I can use it with the drone for aerial shots but 3DR not supporting consumer level devices anymore is really concerning me.

In the event that I lose the quad by either a flyaway or something similar (I fly really careful always in visible sight, rural areas wide open with little to no urban interference) I'll lose $300 compared to $700.

picked it up. charging up my batteries, have updated everything, excited to take it to our hood's soccer field. i've still got to source a gopro.

I have a Hero3 and it works with not real issues, but I've been thinking of buying a Hero4 black refurbished from GoPro for around $320. Not a bad deal and it has a 1 year warranty just like a new Hero4. I just want the better camera and the 4K or 2.7k ability. Plus they had free two day shipping.

Hi all, trying to step up my game from Syma and similar stuff to the next level. Bought a Phantom 3 Standard on black Friday for $369 then I saw the Best Buy deal for Phantom 3 Professional for $699 and decided to go for it. I returned the Standard and I have the Professional with me now.

Though, new prices for 3DR is really tempting. What should I do? I have access to a GoPro 4 so I can use it with the drone for aerial shots but 3DR not supporting consumer level devices anymore is really concerning me.

In the event that I lose the quad by either a flyaway or something similar (I fly really careful always in visible sight, rural areas wide open with little to no urban interference) I'll lose $300 compared to $700.
If you're concerned about consumer level support from 3DR, then you should also be concerned about that from DJI as their support is basically nonexistent even though they are the #1 company now.

If you're concerned about consumer level support from 3DR, then you should also be concerned about that from DJI as their support is basically nonexistent even though they are the #1 company now.
That's more or less what it's making me consider buying a different brand. Stress cracks are very bad and still not being resolved and community accepting DJI's customer support as it is making me drift away from them but at the same time I don't want to jump on a ship that's already sinking. These prices are absolutely above my recreational budget and I need to acknowledge them as small investments and try to make them pay their costs. (Including the costs of the Part 107 as well) Therefore I am down to pay $300 more to get the proper device but I would like to go the cheaper way if it's not going to fail me completely by a flyaway or mid air drop and do more or less the same thing with a DJI Phantom. I really like to idea of lightbridge connection but I am not a long range tester or going to push the devices to their limits.

Kudos for the above statement! I wish more new pilots would do the same no matter what they fly.

Thank you.

Ugh! If anyone is willing to ship 2 new batteries to AU for $70 USD each, ill buy them.

Shitty Australia.

I just picked one up at Best Buy for $349.99 with the backpack that I ordered on their web site. When I got there, I checked the Serial Number and it was the "A" version, but the clerk at customer pickup went into the back room and found a "B" version for me. I haven't done too much research yet to see the difference but figured I should get the newer model.

I have the GPH3+ Black and a set of 2.4 GHz panel antennas. The gimbal is mounted, batteries are charged and everything is ready to go Hopefully, there will be a break in the rain tomorrow so I can give it a try...

For folks needing a GoPro, check out the sale at Peau Productions, and already modified new GoPro for $400-$450 ain't bad. Especially when you compare it to even buying used and then having them do the mod.

they sell modified
What mod is everyone talking about from Peau?

They sell modified GoPros that are rectilinear, and thusly no fisheye. And they sell them in different focal lengths. You can send a GoPro in and they can take the lens out and replace it with a new lens. Or you can buy a GoPro from them that already has the lens swapped.

they sell modified

They sell modified GoPros that are rectilinear, and thusly no fisheye. And they sell them in different focal lengths. You can send a GoPro in and they can take the lens out and replace it with a new lens. Or you can buy a GoPro from them that already has the lens swapped.
Dont forget the last option!

Buy a 16mp nonlinier lens from aliexpress then pay peau $50 for an online profile removal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44