B & H Photo return?

B

Brogan007

First day...GPS never found, Magnetic issues, just a wste of an afternoon.
Never did get an answer on 3DR service line.
Anyone have any experience of what to expect when I try to return Solo to B & H Photo, NY?

Did you call 3dr or email them? 3DR has had some hiccups yes, I had some as well. But I will tell you that they stand behind the product. they will make it right and it is a great platform. Give it a chance, it is worth it.

Mine arrived from BH yesterday, waited 7 weeks to find out it was DOA! On phone with 3DR all afternoon, they were NOT helpful, got hung up on 2 times, then called back and was on hold for 20 min recording said they were busy and hang up on you! THE 2nd rep told me they dont have any replacements and it can take 2 weeks or more to get another one, to call BH and they told me the same thing but longer than 2 weeks to get a replacement! My Blade 350 QX3 seems like an old friend now! Love it.. So What I did was bought a Blade GoPro Cam mount for 13.00$ took off that crappy cgo camera and mounted my Hero 4 Black 4K on my QX3 and loving life! Ill wait until NEXT year to see what comes out not dealing with 3DR again! Bad customer service and for what im reading bad Product as well ! JMO

Mine arrived from BH yesterday, waited 7 weeks to find out it was DOA! On phone with 3DR all afternoon, they were NOT helpful, got hung up on 2 times, then called back and was on hold for 20 min recording said they were busy and hang up on you! THE 2nd rep told me they dont have any replacements and it can take 2 weeks or more to get another one, to call BH and they told me the same thing but longer than 2 weeks to get a replacement! My Blade 350 QX3 seems like an old friend now! Love it.. So What I did was bought a Blade GoPro Cam mount for 13.00$ took off that crappy cgo camera and mounted my Hero 4 Black 4K on my QX3 and loving life! Ill wait until NEXT year to see what comes out not dealing with 3DR again! Bad customer service and for what im reading bad Product as well ! JMO
Sorry to hear of your experience, but glad the Blade is the answer for you. Take care and Fly Safe..

Called B & H.
Got a rep in a minute, listened, apologized and issued a RMA #.... for full refund.
Now that's customer service.
Solo with UPS. Gimbal & extra bat cancelled.
Wishing y'all well dealing with this trial period. I'm on the sidelines till all the Beta testing is done.

If you've never been to B&H, you have to make it there one time in your life. B&H is run like no other business I've ever seen. In-Store, you're going to get ALL of your questions answered (no matter how many people are standing in queue behind you.) and you're not going to get very many questions upon return of any item. It's like a sweat shop in there without immoral, illegal, underage or underpaid workers. I don't have any official numbers but whenever I'm in there I feel like there is never more than a 3:1 customer to employee ratio.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl