Arducopter_350.zip

Reaction score
Can someone please send me the correct firmware update for winscp..iive seen two versions
Arducopter_3.5.0.zip
Arducopter_350.zip.......wich one is it ?

Those are months old. What are you doing now??? None of the Open Solo or green cube instructions that you've been given in the last few days here included loading Firmware from several months ago using WinSCP. I don't know what you are doing. But the instructions for doing whatever you're doing the right way are here: documentation/README.md at master · OpenSolo/documentation · GitHub

Last edited:
while trying to load Green cube cannot see Arducopter 3.5.x firmware .zip can only see Arducopter 3.5.3 firmware.zip
Is this correct firmware?
i can see Arducopter3.5.x parameters.zip

while trying to load Green cube cannot see Arducopter 3.5.x firmware .zip can only see Arducopter 3.5.3 firmware.zip
Is this correct firmware?
i can see Arducopter3.5.x parameters.zip
x is a wildcard in the instructions because the ArduCopter versions increase over time. The current one happens to be 3.5.3, which is what you see in Solex. So yes, that is correct.

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
OK thanks
i managed to get my solo up and flying on Open Solo and works great! after several test flights , I have tried to install Green Cube , followed all instructions as per newest instructions ...all seemed fine up untill compass calibration,,,cannot get past it I have tried patiently more than once and cant get past this ...i Did wipe firmware install ,reinstalled 3.5.3 zip ,Here parameters Zip,all loads up sees cube all the way till says calibrate ...level calibrate fine....wont compass calibrate either ,in solex, 3dr app or mission planner after several attempts ,so at this point back to Open Solo and HERE ,,,which by the way Rocks! But still No Green Cube till I can get past that hurdle.

I Did wipe firmware install ,reinstalled 3.5.3 zip ,Here parameters Zip,all loads up sees cube all the way till says calibrate ...level calibrate fine....wont compass calibrate either ,in solex, 3dr app or mission planner after several attempts ,so at this point back to Open Solo and HERE ,,,which by the way Rocks! But still No Green Cube till I can get past that hurdle.
Did you load the 3.5.x parameters too? And reboot after loading the parameter packages? Rebooted after the level calibration? Do you actually have the HERE GPS/Compass installed on this Solo?

Only thing that seems fishy is compass Cal.
Did the here compass show up in mission planner in the compass calibration screen? If not maybe a lead was disconnected when installing the Green Cube, If you do see it in mission planner make sure the orientation is correct in the gps map, check to make sure that the HERE params actually took effect, the setting should be 0 not 38. in the compass_orient

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44