1/12/2017 - $299 sale (Solo, battery, props, gimbal) is back on

Reaction score
Website
www.macswebs.com
I've been checking Best Buy daily and the sale appears back on. At one time they had this whole set with a backpack for $349 which I wish was also back but it is not, still stuck at $549.

Just bought Solo #2 with an extra battery and two sets of props. Package deal at $299 was Solo, controller, backpack and gimbal. Since I bought three accessories, I got 25% off on those.

Just bought Solo #2 with an extra battery and two sets of props. Package deal at $299 was Solo, controller, backpack and gimbal. Since I bought three accessories, I got 25% off on those.

Where was that? Best buy? Got a link? I don't see that deal.

Maybe a regional thing? Frustrating thing. System said I could pick it up local or have it shipped. Just so happens I was going to be near the store which is typically out of my way so I ordered with pick up at the store. The accessories were ready, but the Solo package won't be in until next Wednesday. If I'd just ordered it online, it would have been here in two days..... Grrrrrr.

Hopefully the one that comes in will be a version with the Ver. 2 GPS at least. At least with store pickup I can ask to look through their entire inventory to see if they have one with Ver. 2 if the one they hand me does not.

the backpack by itself is soldout online, do you think that is the end of stock or they will get more from somewhere? I'm thinking about getting a bundle just for the backpack and then returning the drone.

No clue, but I bet they have a lot more drones than backpacks to sell off. Also, if you buy it as a bundle I don't think you can just return part of the bundle. Additionally, when it is bundled with a backpack it comes in a single box with the Solo, controller, battery, gimbal and backpack. Don't see any store retail or online letting you return just pieces of a single box package like that. If checking Best Buy, just check stores in your area to see if they have a backpack. You can check that right through bestbuy.com.

Search for other threads on this, but the quick answer seems to be to look at the serial number sticker on the box and if there are two circle graphics in the middle it is a Rev B (2).

Reactions: tjones
Gimbal, battery, props, and backpack are all separate.
Agreed. The three bundles I have purchase, all the components were separate I personally have not seen any bundle at Best Buy, where even the gimble was already attached or provided in the box with the Solo. Everything separate, so far for me anyways.

I was still waiting for my backpack bundle. Sold out all around so I was afraid it would be cancelled before it arrived. So, I cancelled my ordered and ordered the BB bundle with all the free stuff and bought the backpack separate (last one they had) and since all the accessories are on sale I saved another $60 or so on my whole order. Made sure to get a Rev B GPS version. Yay me.

Just purchased another Solo backpack, open box price, $26, plus another 16 sets (boxes) of $4 props. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig