1/12/2017 - $299 sale (Solo, battery, props, gimbal) is back on

All the accessories are now on sale at BB. Props $3.99, backpacks (if you can find them) $34.99, batteries $34.99, gimbals $34.99. Good prices, get them while you can. I would suspect this is getting near the end of clearing out inventory.

Looks like $39.99 is the gimbal price, not $35.99. That's the batteries. Backpacks appear to be sold out.

How many props is enough props? How many batteries are enough batteries? I don't want to go too crazy! lol

I'm trying to control myself with the props. You can always buy aftermarket props, but the batteries are a different story.

I'm trying to control myself with the props. You can always buy aftermarket props, but the batteries are a different story.
yea but even aftermarket, can you get stock factory quality props aftermarket for $4 a pair? :) I now have more 3DR shit than I need.....not sure why I keep buying the stuff, just hope I'm not buying stuff I'll never need, throwing my money away.

What do you think the shelf life of a new battery is? If I buy one and store it for a year or two before using it, you think it will still fully charge, etc.?

What do you think the shelf life of a new battery is? If I buy one and store it for a year or two before using it, you think it will still fully charge, etc.?

Not from what I've read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, in a year or two we might all have to hang up our Solos for good because all the batteries will be dead? That sucks!

Ordered my 299.00 solo, gimbal, backpack, xtra props.
Also solo battery's are 34.99
All at best buy !

Ordered my 299.00 solo, gimbal, backpack, xtra props.
Also solo battery's are 34.99
All at best buy !
They had the backpack bundle yesterday and procrastinated. I pulled the trigger on the base model for $299 and they give you gimble, battery and a set of props for free. No backpack, but all of the goodies. I'm sure it won't last very long.

I noticed, at least in my area, most of the accessories wre "in store pick-up only" not available on-line.

My wife bought me the Solo for 299 at Best Buy for Christmas, but it did not come with the gimbal. Am I able to return the item she purchased and get this one with a gimbal? Oh and the current offer has a backup battery, mine came with just one.

EDIT add.

FYI There is an additional promotion using Visa Checkout that takes $25 off a $100 purchase.
Link: Visa Checkout at Best Buy
This brings 3 batteries down to $80. Or the bundle down to $275 or??
I believe you can claim this $25 on more than one transaction. So if you're ordering a Solo and extra batteries/gimbals/etc, break your order down into multiple $100+ increments and get $25 back for each.

Best Buy has the gimbal back at $39 again, if anyone's interested. Man, I really wish I had confidence the protocol it's using would be opened up at some point, because I'd buy a dozen of them! Full brushless gimbal for under $40??? It's killing me trying to resist buying more, but I already have more Solo stuff than I can justify!

Picked up my 299.00 solo, came in the backpack with the gimbal installed, one battery, two sets of props and the rest of the goodies. When looking at bestbuy ads look at all the solo ads I've seen multiple versions of this 299.00 bundle all at the same time, also battery's at 34.99

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela