Won’t turn on

Reaction score
My solo recently crashed into a tree. There was no external damage. When I checked to see if it still works I power in the battery the lights on the battery light up then turn off. I tried this with multiple batteries but same thing it won’t turn on.

I do encourage you to search a bit on the forums and do some reading, but I'll get you started.

Likely a bad motor pod

You'll find that "you" crashed your Solo into a tree, the solo didn't do it by itself and the tree didn't jump out in front of your solo. I suggest you dress provocatively and dance slowly for your solo.... that should turn it on.... or you could do like just_bruce said and check the motor pods....

You'll find that "you" crashed your Solo into a tree, the solo didn't do it by itself and the tree didn't jump out in front of your solo. I suggest you dress provocatively and dance slowly for your solo.... that should turn it on.... or you could do like just_bruce said and check the motor pods....

That's some fine 'smartassery' you got there. Salute!

Buddy, didn’t need you comment smart ass. BTW I didn’t crashed the drone.

If you were at the controls when it crashed, then the view of the FAA and all the pilots I know personally would be that, yes, you did crash the drone.

Buddy, didn’t need you comment smart ass. BTW I didn’t crashed the drone.
It's not that Irishman is being a smart ass - it's just his humorous style. He's a stalwart and one of the fountains of knowledge on here.

At the end of the post he's actually agreeing with Bruce and pointing you towards a faulty motor pod - worth checking if you have spares, or at least check for broken or disconnected wires. One may have got damaged when you crashed.

Hey folks, you know what, I do owe everyone an apology.
Bobodaboss4 didn't crash his drone and it was wrong of me to assume that he did, even if I was saying so in a joking matter. I realize that I was in the wrong, after I saw the photographic proof of what actually happened...
tree monster.jpg
Yes.... his drone was attacked by a tree monster........ it happens, and I'm hoping the FAA does something about this soon. I've had countless tree's attack my drones...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc