Wiring diagram

Lotsa good info there thanks !! BTW I flew my solo #3 with a modified static mount and a 24x zoom camcorder weighing about a pound. Solo had no problem lifting it with the original props. Video came out kinda shakey though but it's possible to stabilize with an aft mount.

Reactions: John Githens
Lotsa good info there thanks !! BTW I flew my solo #3 with a modified static mount and a 24x zoom camcorder weighing about a pound. Solo had no problem lifting it with the original props. Video came out kinda shakey though but it's possible to stabilize with an aft mount.
Fun to read about these kinds of experiments. Did you finally find a combination of mount and dampeners that allowed use of a lot of zoom? Could be handy for metal roof inspections, with less risk of multipath disruptions to position hold. I suppose you've already seen this top mount from IMPconcepts, although your weight distribution might be a problem. The Sony FDRX3000 on the stock front Solo gimbal mount might be superb, although now scene framing would depend exclusively on only positioning the Solo.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44