Who's afraid of Yuneec

Ha! Well yes there's that too. They have their minions all over the world doing the same thing closer to home too.

Reactions: RichWest
I'd argue that Alibaba and Huawei are much larger than DJI, but point taken.
I corrected my statement to "international chinese branded product."

I don't buy from any of the online re-sellers you'd mentioned. Guess I'm old school and need some spec's to verify my purchases.
People laugh or shrug it off when I point this out.
I agree.

except DJI has been documented doing such things, so it would not surprise me
Just glad they have a new target

Not trying to be a dick, but source please. I went 3DR over DJI for my own reasons, but I haven't seen any such thing from 3DR/DJI/Yuneec. I am not at all saying it didn't happen, but I hadn't seen or heard that before.

DJI is based in China. Corporate espionage, fake reviews, and social engineering are not theories. It's standard practice for how they conduct business. If you're wondering if a company is doing those things, and want proof, all you need to do is look for the word "China".

Reactions: Benzo
DJI is based in China. Corporate espionage, fake reviews, and social engineering are not theories. It's standard practice for how they conduct business. If you're wondering if a company is doing those things, and want proof, all you need to do is look for the word "China".

I could not agree more P2P... These same techniques have and are being used by Our/Russian Intelligence Agencies, Military, Corporate Entities and Political Parties too. It's pathetic and sad... I rarely post but was wanting to get caught up on 3DR again but saw your posts and I appreciate that you and others are exposing these misleading practices of AstroTurfing and more... Thanks man.

I could not agree more P2P... These same techniques have and are being used by Our/Russian Intelligence Agencies, Military, Corporate Entities and Political Parties too. It's pathetic and sad... I rarely post but was wanting to get caught up on 3DR again but saw your posts and I appreciate that you and others are exposing these misleading practices of AstroTurfing and more... Thanks man.

PS: I am not a fan of DJI, to the point where I will not buy any of their products. I am a professional filmmaker who is placing his hard earned dollars with Freefly Systems and am looking at 3DR and Yuneec to purchase inexpensive drones to use on doc work while I train to eventually purchase an Alta to drive my REDs and soon a new vision Research Phantom Veo 640S High-speed Camera. Currently researching the 333 exemption and its latest changes.

Thought you guys might like some background on me and I appreciate these forums. I learn a lot from some posters here so I appreciate it very much... Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: cameraguy
Just saw one of the tornado H at a retailer
was not overly impressed, the guy showed me some video they took with it, and there was clearly vibration in the video
price point was 1299 with the wizard but not much else

No, not scared of the "H", Why? The H's smart shots are not on Par with Solo or DJI, There is no SDK or 3rd Party apps, and would like to see a separate display device. Where the H does have a slight advantage is the dual controller setup. But as a 'one man operation' it is lacking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44