Where2fly v2

Reaction score
Hi 3DR forum! It is with much excitement that Where2fly is announcing the second version of our app. In this new version pilots can see a map showing no-fly zones, as well as a improved interface, and of course the ability to share locations where you fly your drone and find new places to fly. It's available for free on iOS and android for a limited time. Here's a link for both iOS and android hope you enjoy, and as always we love hearing your feedback :)
Android where2fly - Android Apps on Google Play
IOS https://appsto.re/us/1x1wcb.i

How is yours better than the others out there? There already are a couple of free ones available including the official FAA version here in the USA.

Also, it requires my email to login before I can test it. Sorry, without knowing what I'm getting, I don't give out my email to new apps without testing them first to see if they are useful to me.

Good luck with your app.

How is yours better than the others out there? There already are a couple of free ones available including the official FAA version here in the USA.

Also, it requires my email to login before I can test it. Sorry, without knowing what I'm getting, I don't give out my email to new apps without testing them first to see if they are useful to me.

Good luck with your app.
Hi,
Although our app contains a no fly zone map that's not its primary purpose. Our goal is to help people share locations where they do fly so where unique in that way. Your login information will only be used to verify that your real user. If you don't feel comfortable giving your email feel free to login using a Facebook. Anyway hope this answers your questions, if you have any new questions feel free to ask:)
AJ

Reactions: Solo Keith
Sorry, I don't want to do that.

You may have better luck allowing features of your app to be previewed before requiring a login or creating an account.

Good luck with your app.

Sorry, I don't want to do that.

You may have better luck allowing features of your app to be previewed before requiring a login or creating an account.

Good luck with your app.
Thanks for the feedback! Just FYI all our data is kept on secure servers in Europe that are designed for Mobile data. Do you have any suggestions as to what would make users more comfortable using our app? The login is necessary to make sure that users will be able to communicate in the future updates when we roll out profiles and and social features.
Founder, AJ Torres

Reactions: Solo Keith
Looks like an interesting app. I was able to get the gist of it by the description and screenshots in the app store. Downloading and giving it a try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela