Where To Buy a GoPro Hero 4 Black

Thanks Chris. Do appreciate the suggestion. I wonder how do they compare to new retail ones? I'm looking for a Black as the LCD can be all done via App.

Thanks Chris. Do appreciate the suggestion. I wonder how do they compare to new retail ones? I'm looking for a Black as the LCD can be all done via App.
Which App - GP or Solo/Solex? Which LCD - the front settings LCD, or Silver's rear-type display?

AFAIK you can monitor and change camera settings on all GPs with the GP App - certainly 3+B and above. You can't run GP Wi-Fi and the GP App while connected to Solo however.

If you mean the Solo/Solex Apps, yes the H4B gives you the most control and the best specs. IF YOU WANT TO RETAIN AUTO ON-OFF OF THE GP WITH SOLO HOWEVER, DO NOT UPGRADE THE FW PAST 3.X THAT SHOULD (NORMALLY) COME ON THE GP.

I've never purchased a refurbished GoPro, but they come with a one year warranty. I purchase all my apple computers refurbished and I've never had any issues. I still have a 2008 iMac, and its running strong. I figure most of the refurbished things are returns that actually never had a problem, just people changing their mind.

Reactions: tjones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela