What is FLY Manual in Solex??

izi

Reaction score
Hey guys,
reading through the forum, awesome infos there!! Thanks!

Probably simple and stupid, but I searched for it and did not find the answer. Even in the Solex manual, there was no explanation of the Flight Modes in Solex, but they are different to the modes from the 3rd solo App. So is there a list which modes correspond to which modes in Solex??

And most importantly for now: which one is the FLY MANUAL mode without GPS? Is it maybe ALT Hold or POS Hold? I think I figured out that LOITER is the old FLY mode!!?

Thanks for your answers.

P.S. First flight today and happy!! (Standard Solo, Open Solo 3.00, Solex)

IZI

Hey guys,
reading through the forum, awesome infos there!! Thanks!

Probably simple and stupid, but I searched for it and did not find the answer. Even in the Solex manual, there was no explanation of the Flight Modes in Solex, but they are different to the modes from the 3rd solo App. So is there a list which modes correspond to which modes in Solex??

And most importantly for now: which one is the FLY MANUAL mode without GPS? Is it maybe ALT Hold or POS Hold? I think I figured out that LOITER is the old FLY mode!!?

Thanks for your answers.

P.S. First flight today and happy!! (Standard Solo, Open Solo 3.00, Solex)

IZI

Loiter = Fly - uses GPS for flight and speed is limited based on application slider settings
Alt Hold = Fly:Manual - does not use GPS for flight, but if GPS signal OK, can still use FLY or Pause buttons

The other flight mode available as a single press with Open Solo is Position Hold. Be sure to take a look at this mode.

Only some of the Arducopter flight modes were used with the original firmware. Explanation of all Arducopter (Open Solo) flight modes can be found here: Flight Modes — Copter documentation

Reactions: izi
Yeah, the documentation of Arducopter is really helpful.
Thanks again

Hi !! I am long time away solo that just came back !
Have a few questions :
What is arducopter ?
And is solex compatible with a stock Solo?
And last question : what will i find "more" in Solex vs oem Solo app?
Ps: i did use Tower a bit too, and loved the missions option!

Thks for the input... I am si rusty.

hi.
yes solex is compatible.
arducopter as i understand is the autopilot software behind the solo. (and other drones)
there are huge threads about solex vs stad app.
just look for those...
greets

hi.
yes solex is compatible.
arducopter as i understand is the autopilot software behind the solo. (and other drones)
there are huge threads about solex vs stad app.
just look for those...
greets
Stad app???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44