What Does a Light Green LED Mean?

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

The right front LED of my Solo lights up a light green color. I've searched the forums and found a few posts but no a definitive answer why this is occurring. The drone starts up with no issues and I'm able to fly, it's just the light green LED that worries me.

I've tried to re-calibrate the drone, then reset, and even removed the gimbal. All to no avail. Will reach out to Customer Support tomorrow but hoping someone can save me the trouble before then.

Thanks in advance!

LED Meanings
Solo uses four LED lights to indicate its status during startup and in flight.

Solid white (front) and red (back):

Ready to fly, standard flight configuration

Pulsing white (front) and red (back):

Solo is flying under autopilot control

Flashing red alternating front and back:

Controller signal lost

Flashing rainbow:

Update in progress

Solid green, then turning off one-by-one:

Startup successful

Solid green without turning off automatically:

Startup unsuccessful, please restart Solo

Sent from my SM-N9300 using Tapatalk

Hi!

Yes, I reviewed the LED meanings from section 1.7 in the manual but nothing mentions only one green light. I forgot to mention that the light is a lighter shade of green from the start up sequence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AJdaBombsauce
d30a48352b46416e37597d2b572b39c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd guess one of the three LEDs is mis-wired or bad. If Solo seems to work fine go out and fly!
If you are OCD and can't stand the color mismatch, swap motor pods with the opposite corner. I bet the problem goes away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: algojo
I'd guess one of the three LEDs is mis-wired or bad. If Solo seems to work fine go out and fly!
If you are OCD and can't stand the color mismatch, swap motor pods with the opposite corner. I bet the problem goes away.

Just to be clear on my statement, there are actually three LEDs in each motor pod. I think one of your three is showing green when it should be white.

Just to be clear on my statement, there are actually three LEDs in each motor pod. I think one of your three is showing green when it should be white.

Thanks! Chatted with Customer Support this afternoon and this was the response:

"There's nothing to be worry about, it just a little starting up glitch, eventually the error will go away"

I ran the drone without the props and didn't hear anything unusual as well as a short test flight (basically up and down). Everything seems ok aside from the light. I am a little OCD so I hope it does go away soon, LOL.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40