Video Editing Software

Reaction score
In anticipation of hopefully getting my hands on a gimbal soon, what is your recommendations for video editing software? I have a fairly powerful Windows 10 machine. Thanks all.

In anticipation of hopefully getting my hands on a gimbal soon, what is your recommendations for video editing software? I have a fairly powerful Windows 10 machine. Thanks all.
Very loaded question (though I know not intentionally) :). It really depends on what you want to do, and your budget. There are high end packages like Red Giant and Premiere Pro, the latter of which also integrates tightly with other products in the Adobe suite (again depending on what you need to do) down to a plethora of free software apps of various flavors and platforms including GoPro Studio, which also can remove fish eye, to various Stand alone open source applications for things like stabilization, to even cutting clips and sending direct from GoPro to things like YouTube, and even a way to let YouTube do the stabilizing.

Whew... I just covered about 1/1Millionth of the options :)

Wow yes that was a loaded question. But thanks for the response. No very amateur here. Just looking for some simple editing like adding music and simple frame cutting. The GoPro software does sound interesting.

For a less expensive solution you might be interested in Corel VideoStudio X8 Ultimate or Cyberlink PowerDirector. There are always coupons around to get them cheaper too.

I think they both offer 30 day demos

Wow yes that was a loaded question. But thanks for the response. No very amateur here. Just looking for some simple editing like adding music and simple frame cutting. The GoPro software does sound interesting.
Yes GP studio actually does all that, is free, and will even import your files automatically. I only wish they would ad stabilization, but you can also do that in YouTube if that's where things are ending up...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado