Vehicle Not Found...Looking for Solo Problem

Reaction score
Hello, I had the "Vehicle Not Detected, Looking for Solo" problem since not flying my Solo for 2 years. Mine was a brick.

I did the factory reset and pairing about 4 times to no avail. I tried online solutions all day without success, then tried updating the firmware on the drone, Solo app device, and controller, which did it.

Here is the link I found: How To Update 3DR Solo Firmware To Fix Issues And Add Features

The only snag was when it said to "Press “A” on the controller to continue the update. " It appeared to hang there, but wait a long time on that...maybe 10 minutes while the drone seeks GPS signals...I heard tones...then I still had to power off.

It worked! THANK YOU, DronZon!

Hello, I had the "Vehicle Not Detected, Looking for Solo" problem since not flying my Solo for 2 years. Mine was a brick.

I did the factory reset and pairing about 4 times to no avail. I tried online solutions all day without success, then tried updating the firmware on the drone, Solo app device, and controller, which did it.

Here is the link I found: How To Update 3DR Solo Firmware To Fix Issues And Add Features

The only snag was when it said to "Press “A” on the controller to continue the update. " It appeared to hang there, but wait a long time on that...maybe 10 minutes while the drone seeks GPS signals...I heard tones...then I still had to power off.

It worked! THANK YOU, DronZon!

I recently had this problem, but with a drone I had flown earlier in the day using Solex. I was using a VPN service on my Android phone and when I turned it off the vehicle connected. After turning off the VPN I rebooted everything to get a clean start.

I recently had this problem, but with a drone I had flown earlier in the day using Solex. I was using a VPN service on my Android phone and when I turned it off the vehicle connected. After turning off the VPN I rebooted everything to get a clean start.
Hello! I was looking for something related to my problem and I think something similar happens to me. I have a Xiaomi Mi A1 with android 9. I get the wi-fi signal of the solo, when I connect it does it well, but in the Solex application I do not see any vehicle and it tells me the message of "click connect again ... " appears looking for a vehicle, but never connects. I have a Nexus7 tablet with Android 6 and it connects without problems. I do not occupy any vpn in android, what could it be? regards!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc