Used 3dr solo Battery Functioning or NOT!!

Reaction score
Interested in purchasing a used 3DR Solo battery, going to buy the Battery mod as discussed on Drone Worship 5/9/20 (You-tube). My deli ma is all my batteries are NEW so interested in buying a Dead, faulty, won't hold a charge or bad cell battery for the electronics to perform the mod. Cash by paypal, ships to me in the U.S. will pay shipping and handling
THX
Ron b.

Interested in purchasing a used 3DR Solo battery, going to buy the Battery mod as discussed on Drone Worship 5/9/20 (You-tube). My deli ma is all my batteries are NEW so interested in buying a Dead, faulty, won't hold a charge or bad cell battery for the electronics to perform the mod. Cash by paypal, ships to me in the U.S. will pay shipping and handling
THX
Ron b.
I'm in Chandler Arizona and have a swollen battery that won't hold a charge. If you want to pay shipping you can have it. PM me with your details and we'll figure the rest out. Be safe!

Reactions: RJBuild
I have at least 10 batteries that have almost no endurance...I live in Boerne, Texas.

DRONE WORSHIP ON YOUTUBE HAS A BATTERY MOD TITLED " Understanding The 3DR Solo Battery Mod Everything You Need To Know" HE'S BEEN USING THIS FOR 2 YEARS, HE RECOMMENDS TWO HOBBY SHOP BATTRIES EITHER OR UNDER $50.00 EA. AND THE MODIFIED ELECTRONICS OUT OF A BAD 3DR BATTERY WHICH HE BUILDS FOR 50.00 AND 10.00 SHIPPING BACKTO YOU AFTER YOU SEND HIM THE BATTERY!!
So I figured I have 3 and thier going for 100 now and your buying a 5 year old battery even in the box why not explore a different option after all he''s been using his mod for two years. So my offer is send me one and a email address associated with paypal and i'll put 25.00 on your paypal account.Send me an email to [email protected] not on the forrum and i'll Give you my Address. you only need 1 mod it hooks up to a fresh battery in seconds a 3dr solo battery cover mod is offered as an extra for 25.00 let me know what you think
Thx
Ron b.

Attachments

• mod unit.JPG
    mod unit.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 12
I am interested in getting a few old batteries myself if someone has any. I will pay shipping through paypal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc